Horseunit

O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’ll never abandon me familia. Like ever. 

You could always join mastercheddar in the New England Patriots forum. I'm assuming he's off the Eagles bandwagon by now.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You could always join mastercheddar in the New England Patriots forum. I'm assuming he's off the Eagles bandwagon by now.

Did he really bail on the Browns and go the Pats forum?

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Could you guys please stop posting so much?  I’m going to have to quit this forum. Being busy with work I can’t keep up anymore. 

Now you know how I feel when its 2am on a Friday night and just want to talk about the Browns after 14 beers and endless amounts of Youtube hype videos and nobody is posting but @Kiwibrown because he lives on a different planet.

Also, work should never stop your ability to read a sports forum with strangers. Priorities.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Did he really bail on the Browns and go the Pats forum?

even worse. He bailed on the Browns because they drafted "Johnny Manziel 2.0" in Baker Mayfield. Then he left to the Super Bowl winning Philadelphia Eagles and trashed everyone in the Browns forum for being mean to him when Baker turned out to be...well...not Manziel 2.0.

He threw a tantrum about the pick and ran away to the Super Bowl winning team. It was sad mixed with pathetic. I'd welcome him back though.

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Now you know how I feel when its 2am on a Friday night and just want to talk about the Browns after 14 beers and endless amounts of Youtube hype videos and nobody is posting but @Kiwibrown because he lives on a different planet.

Also, work should never stop your ability to read a sports forum with strangers. Priorities.

Wake up.

Check ff

Browns acquire 'player x'

Thread has 10 pages

No cares for my opinions that have been stated. 

Sigh