O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Could you guys please stop posting so much?  I’m going to have to quit this forum. Being busy with work I can’t keep up anymore. 

Now you know how I feel when its 2am on a Friday night and just want to talk about the Browns after 14 beers and endless amounts of Youtube hype videos and nobody is posting but @Kiwibrown because he lives on a different planet.

Also, work should never stop your ability to read a sports forum with strangers. Priorities.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Did he really bail on the Browns and go the Pats forum?

even worse. He bailed on the Browns because they drafted "Johnny Manziel 2.0" in Baker Mayfield. Then he left to the Super Bowl winning Philadelphia Eagles and trashed everyone in the Browns forum for being mean to him when Baker turned out to be...well...not Manziel 2.0.

He threw a tantrum about the pick and ran away to the Super Bowl winning team. It was sad mixed with pathetic. I'd welcome him back though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Now you know how I feel when its 2am on a Friday night and just want to talk about the Browns after 14 beers and endless amounts of Youtube hype videos and nobody is posting but @Kiwibrown because he lives on a different planet.

Also, work should never stop your ability to read a sports forum with strangers. Priorities.

Wake up.

Check ff

Browns acquire 'player x'

Thread has 10 pages

No cares for my opinions that have been stated. 

Sigh 

• Like 2

Baker and OBJ are perfect for each other. OBJ is either the best or 2nd best route runner (AB is freaking nuts) in the NFL. Which means he will create separation even if it’s tight coverage. Baker is going to improve his accuracy to an elite level. Which means he can fit the ball in tight coverage.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Baker and OBJ are perfect for each other. OBJ is either the best or 2nd best route runner (AB is freaking nuts) in the NFL. Which means he will create separation even if it’s tight coverage. Baker is going to improve his accuracy to an elite level. Which means he can fit the ball in tight coverage.

Not to mention OBJ is a magician with the ball in his hands 

33 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Peppers being investigated by NFL for two separate off field incidents 

This is nothing new. It all stems from the incident a month or two ago. Even the Cleveland police have said he is not hey suspect but that he just had property that was involved. The NFL just put in formal request to get all the information in the police reports

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2