O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

• #Browns planning to introduce Odell Beckham Jr. on Monday. Quite an opening day.

Best response:

Indians: "Welcome to opening day, sorry the line up sucks, we are so broke being a Cleveland sports team."

Browns: "Here is the $100 million receiver we traded for"

https://mobile.twitter.com/twithersAP/status/1111643887238557697

• Like 4

I hope they brown cast it on the video board during the middle of the game. Give the Indians something offensive to look at cause you know their won’t. 

Maybe just maybe Dolan is playing 3D chess. His plan is to tank with Lindor until his contract and with the wins worse, his war drops, and so does his production leads to a potentially a favorable deal for the Indians to sign him long term...

Put me down as all in on OBJ

reasons

Peppers I am not for paying him north of Vaccaro in two years

round 1n draft pick Wilkinson figures to be a fair to good dt that we will have to pay 6 millions dollars to when we have to pay Myles garrett

Projection we may have 4 hof players on the field and still be 50,00,000 million  beneath the salary cap count me in

Edited by mtmmike
misspelling
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2019 at 12:57 AM, BleedTheClock said:

even worse. He bailed on the Browns because they drafted "Johnny Manziel 2.0" in Baker Mayfield. Then he left to the Super Bowl winning Philadelphia Eagles and trashed everyone in the Browns forum for being mean to him when Baker turned out to be...well...not Manziel 2.0.

He threw a tantrum about the pick and ran away to the Super Bowl winning team. It was sad mixed with pathetic. I'd welcome him back though.

I gave up after Jimmy gave his speech committing to a future with Hue Jackson minutes after the end of the 0-16 season.

Baker brought me back home from my 5 month fling on the west coast. 

I should have known this whole thing was Sashi's plan. I'll never doubt him again.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

I gave up after Jimmy gave his speech committing to a future with Hue Jackson minutes after the end of the 0-16 season.

I should have known this whole thing was Sashi's plan. I'll never doubt him again.

Sashi died for your sins

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I should have known this whole thing was Tayne's plan. I'll never doubt him again.

Tayne has a bigger plan for you, ditch.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2