O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

39 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I'm thinking of waiting until the new ones at least come out for sale. Will that be next year you think? Or 2021?

That’s why I went with the chinese knockoff for this season until the new ones come out. 

https://imgur.com/a/lJUT9Cx

cant beat it for $26!!!

Does anyone have a true color rush jersey on here? I want to ask some questions about it to see what the differences are compared to my knock off. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Here’s how clueless the national media is: they claim Jarvis has a ego and combustible personality. Are you kidding me? He’s been an incredible locker room guy from day 1. He’s just very vocal. He’s NEVER made it about himself. 

The media is setting up even more of a precipitous fall from an already poor perception of integrity as far as fans are concerned. Baker is gonna cut them down one at a time.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

The media is setting up even more of a precipitous fall from an already poor perception of integrity as far as fans are concerned. Baker is gonna cut them down one at a time.

Be careful using such generalities as "The media." Not everyone in "The media" feels that way. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Be careful using such generalities as "The media." Not everyone in "The media" feels that way. 

Tayne is referring to Big Media™ (i.e., Fake Media, the talking heads that control the narrative (such as Stephen A., the hacks at NFL.com etc.)

Edited by NudeTayne
Also will accept: Tayne never generaloizes.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...