Who are the greatest never was' of the NFL?

Kiwibrown

Keith Millard - His career was shortened because of a knee injury that would have been a fairly easy fix with today's medical technology.  He played next to Hall of Famer Chris Doleman.  He was better than Doleman.  He played the same position as Hall of Famer John Randle, and Millard was considerably better than Randle.  He was the best interior pass rusher I've ever seen.

7 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Also, from that same draft (for Cincy): What if Odell Thurman grew up, and what if Chris Henry didn't die in 2009?

If the Bengals had these three guys for 10 years or so, who knows what they could have done?

yep..

Odell was all-pro talent and dip chit brain

Henry.. really freaking good player... dip chit brain

Pollack...going to be a great player for us and damn

On 2/14/2019 at 7:33 PM, thebestever6 said:

Brandon Burlsworth

Died 11 days after he got drafted howard mudd raved about him at rookie minicamp penciled him in as a week 1 starter. 

Exactly. The Drew Carey lookalike. What a tragedy.

Lawrence Phillips - I wish he could have seen a counselor and gotten some type of life skills and got his life in order. He had tremendous talent at his individual position

An example of how little college football coaches really care about their players. Osborne should have kicked him off the team for his own good, and he should have been ordered to get help before he could play again.

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

this is a scaldingly hot take but lev bell depending on where he goes

he goes to a team like indy and he avoids this fate but if he winds up on some dumb team like the jets earmark this post

I think the best days are behind Leveon.

Ahhhhh, it tears at my heart, when I think of TRENT RICHARDSON, and What Might Have Been

Image result for trent richardson

-And such an egregious injustice! Think of it: if Trent had been allowed to keep running behind the Alabama O-line against undersized college boys; if Trent had been permitted to run exactly to to the programmed hole, and not have to change direction and run to different places, if Trent had not been required to have vision better than that of a nearsighted mole, if Trent hadn't plumped up and lost his quickness, if Trent hadn't signed  a $20 million contract in his rookie year, if Trent hadn't been beseiged by deadbeat relatives asking for handouts, if Trent had been allowed to play for the same offensive co-ordinator for nine or ten years, if Trent's girlfriend hadn't gone into early labor the day before the AFC title game, if Trent hadn't been forced to adhere to silly rules like letting the team know where other than at practice for said game he was, if the Colts had traded for Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Travis Frederick, Larry Allen, and Orlando Pace, if Ryan Grigson's parents had never met.................. well, I have to think that Trent might have actually averaged almost 3.1 yards per carry, and could have been counted on for at least 400 yards per season!!!

20 minutes ago, bzane said:

Ahhhhh, it tears at my heart, when I think of TRENT RICHARDSON, and What Might Have Been

Image result for trent richardson

-And such an egregious injustice! Think of it: if Trent had been allowed to keep running behind the Alabama O-line against undersized college boys; if Trent had been permitted to run exactly to to the programmed hole, and not have to change direction and run to different places, if Trent had not been required to have vision better than that of a nearsighted mole, if Trent hadn't plumped up and lost his quickness, if Trent hadn't signed  a $20 million contract in his rookie year, if Trent hadn't been beseiged by deadbeat relatives asking for handouts, if Trent had been allowed to play for the same offensive co-ordinator for nine or ten years, if Trent's girlfriend hadn't gone into early labor the day before the AFC title game, if Trent hadn't been forced to adhere to silly rules like letting the team know where other than at practice for said game he was, if the Colts had traded for Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Travis Frederick, Larry Allen, and Orlando Pace, if Ryan Grigson's parents had never met.................. well, I have to think that Trent might have actually averaged almost 3.1 yards per carry, and could have been counted on for at least 400 yards per season!!!

Trent Richardson stole 17 million from the NFL. 

15 hours ago, Eminence said:

Steve Slaton is another Spinal Stenosis guy. Great overall running back. Had a ton of burst, great vision, and the ability to shake tackles as a little guy. Good hands.

Kind of like a bigger Matt Brieda.

I remember him on the Texans just never knew what happened to him

On 2/14/2019 at 9:18 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

All the Patriots who won’t make the HOF.  

Both of them.

You got 12 likes for this comment.    12.....For THAT comment.    Most of those likes clearly came from bots, like @ET80 and @Dome....clearly fake accounts with no real effort put into either of those screenames.   

Sickening.  

10 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You got 12 likes for this comment.    12.....For THAT comment.    Most of those likes clearly came from bots, like @ET80 and @Dome....clearly fake accounts with no real effort put into either of those screenames.   

Sickening.  

I exist to boost @LETSGOBROWNIES ratings 

I serve no other purpose. 

I mean, I’m not designed to serve any other purpose..... doesn’t stop @ET80 from trying anyways 

Archived