Jump to content
CP3MVP

Has Tom Brady has 3 different HOF Careers?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Is this what you were looking for?

ric-flair-still-has-11-more-championship

201602_1102_hcddi.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUS3V-w-ILmtzXuPb1Ilu

YES!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, you can never be first, but you can always be next

Edited by lancerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only we had a place where all of the Patriots threads could be put together so that we can all bask in there greatness in one spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

YES!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's a Super Bowl-winnin', ball-deflatin', signal-stealin', supermodel-bangin', Uggs-wearin' son of a gun.

Edited by Elky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Danger said:

If only we had a place where all of the Patriots threads could be put together so that we can all bask in there greatness in one spot. 

That’s a crazy idea man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s a crazy idea man.

....Image result for but it just might work meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 things everyone should take away from this thread...

1) Tom Brady is reaching the Chuck Norris level of legendary abilities and accomplishments.

2) @LETSGOBROWNIES has bots artificially inflating his "like" count, and should probably be banned immidiately.

3) Ric Flair is hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

3) Ric Flair is hilarious.

Hi, I'm EliteTexan80 and I approve this message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Stupid Google won't let me post my 3 Ric Flair vs. Tom Brady memes.

ScarJo images would also be sufficient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

3 things everyone should take away from this thread...

1) Tom Brady is reaching the Chuck Norris level of legendary abilities and accomplishments.

2) @LETSGOBROWNIES has bots artificially inflating his "like" count, and should probably be banned immidiately.

3) Ric Flair is hilarious.

I should be able to like this more than once.

51UxLwgwUtL._SX425_.jpg

A coworker of mine asked, when seeing this proud display in class, who "that woman in the pink dress is", I both laughed and face-palmed. It's 70's/80's/90's/00's/2011-present superstar Ric Flair!!!!!!!!! The guy is a 5 decade superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ET80 said:

ScarJo images would also be sufficient.

One day I'm getting banned for sure. It's going to be when the Browns win the Super Bowl or Tribe wins the World Series. I'm going out on my terms, not my alter-ego's fantasy. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One day I'm getting banned for sure. It's going to be when the Browns win the Super Bowl or Tribe wins the World Series. I'm going out on my terms, not my alter-ego's fantasy. ;)

I had my chance with YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS, but didn't take it.

Perhaps it's for the best.

Obligatory topic based post - yes. Tom Brady is going to retire as the greatest football player to ever live. (Trevor Lawrence will one day take that mantle, but that's another topic for another time). Any individual era of Brady would be good enough for consideration, but all three eras solidify him as the GOAT of GOATs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×