Has Tom Brady has 3 different HOF Careers?

CP3MVP

3 things everyone should take away from this thread...

1) Tom Brady is reaching the Chuck Norris level of legendary abilities and accomplishments.

2) @LETSGOBROWNIES has bots artificially inflating his "like" count, and should probably be banned immidiately.

3) Ric Flair is hilarious.

20 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

3 things everyone should take away from this thread...

1) Tom Brady is reaching the Chuck Norris level of legendary abilities and accomplishments.

2) @LETSGOBROWNIES has bots artificially inflating his "like" count, and should probably be banned immidiately.

3) Ric Flair is hilarious.

I should be able to like this more than once.

51UxLwgwUtL._SX425_.jpg

A coworker of mine asked, when seeing this proud display in class, who "that woman in the pink dress is", I both laughed and face-palmed. It's 70's/80's/90's/00's/2011-present superstar Ric Flair!!!!!!!!! The guy is a 5 decade superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

ScarJo images would also be sufficient.

One day I'm getting banned for sure. It's going to be when the Browns win the Super Bowl or Tribe wins the World Series. I'm going out on my terms, not my alter-ego's fantasy. ;)

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One day I'm getting banned for sure. It's going to be when the Browns win the Super Bowl or Tribe wins the World Series. I'm going out on my terms, not my alter-ego's fantasy. ;)

I had my chance with YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS, but didn't take it.

Perhaps it's for the best.

Obligatory topic based post - yes. Tom Brady is going to retire as the greatest football player to ever live. (Trevor Lawrence will one day take that mantle, but that's another topic for another time). Any individual era of Brady would be good enough for consideration, but all three eras solidify him as the GOAT of GOATs.

Archived