Has Tom Brady has 3 different HOF Careers?

CP3MVP

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 I demand an explanation. This is out of control. 

Patriots fans:

Why does everyone hate us??????

Checks NFL Gen for currently 7 different Patriots threads.

Also, that darned tag function means that I'll come in here and check it out. Aside from that, I usually don't wander in here.

In fairness, none of the "Should X make the HoF?" or "Will the Pats break X record?" threads were made by a Patriots fan.

Can't blame us if neutral fans think we're the bomb.B|

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Post ACL Brady is a HOF and pre ACL Brady is a boarder line HOF. How is there a 3rd part?

Not borderline. 3 Super Bowls, 2 SB MVPs, a regular-season MVP, a passing TD leading season, a passing leading season, and a 16-0 season as a quarterback is Hall of Fame worthy.

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Post ACL Brady is a HOF and pre ACL Brady is a boarder line HOF. How is there a 3rd part?

Pre ACL Brady is first ballot. 3 Super Bowls, 2 SB MVP's,  2 All Pro's, multi time league leader in yards and td's,  an MVP, and the greatest QB season of all time up to that point. Aikman was first ballot with 3 Super Bowls, no All Pro's, no MVP's, no great statistical seasons, and never leading the league in a stat. 

Both would be first ballot HOF'ers easy. 

34 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Not borderline. 3 Super Bowls, 2 SB MVPs, a regular-season MVP, a passing TD leading season, a passing leading season, and a 16-0 season as a quarterback is Hall of Fame worthy.

yeah I got my years confused. I was thinking that '07 season happened after the ACL.Yeah both pre and post ACL are HoF caliber. 

4 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Pre ACL Brady is first ballot. 3 Super Bowls, 2 SB MVP's,  2 All Pro's, multi time league leader in yards and td's,  an MVP, and the greatest QB season of all time up to that point. Aikman was first ballot with 3 Super Bowls, no All Pro's, no MVP's, no great statistical seasons, and never leading the league in a stat. 

Both would be first ballot HOF'ers easy. 

got my years confused. thought the '07 season happened after the ACL

On 2/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, CP3MVP said:

Think about it

2001-2006

3 Time Super Bowl champion/2X SBMVP/3X Top 5 mvp finish/Nfl passing touchdown leader in 2002 and passing yardage leader in 2005

2007-2013

2 Time NFL MVP(one unanimous) 2 Super Bowl appearances, 2X 1st team all pro, 16-0 regular season 

2014-Present

2017 NFL MVP, 3 Time SB Champion(4 appearances), 2X SB MVP, 1st Team All Pro

No. The Kurt Warner scenario is first off quite rare and Brady wouldn't fit it except for last 5 years because his Super Bowl stats weren't anywhere near Warner's.

Can easily argue 2 Hall of Fame resumes though. Just I'd say 2001-2010 and 2011-2018. He has 3 Super Bowls in each window, 2 League MVPs in the first and the 16-0, more Super Bowl appearances in the 2nd.

3 hours ago, x0x said:

No. The Kurt Warner scenario is first off quite rare and Brady wouldn't fit it except for last 5 years because his Super Bowl stats weren't anywhere near Warner's.

Can easily argue 2 Hall of Fame resumes though. Just I'd say 2001-2010 and 2011-2018. He has 3 Super Bowls in each window, 2 League MVPs in the first and the 16-0, more Super Bowl appearances in the 2nd.

Tom Brady from 2001-2006 doesn’t have to be better Than Kurt Warner’s career to be a HOF QB. For the record I don’t believe Warner is a HOF, and Brady’s average passer rating in his first 3 superbowls is higher than Warner’s 3.

2001-2006 Tom Brady is better than HOF QBs Warren moon, Troy Aikman, Jim Kelly, Joe Namath Dan Fouts etc

Archived