Has Tom Brady has 3 different HOF Careers?

CP3MVP

1 hour ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

This is definitely the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on a football forum, and at this point I dont see a reason to bother responding to your trash anymore. 

Rodgers offense scored 368 pts in 2015 because of loss of Jordy Nelson.

Tell me how many pts he would have scored with the 2005 and 2006 squad Brady had.

Peyton? at least before 2007, all he knew was throwing deep. He would have no one to throw to in Pats before 2007.

You people sound like that it is because of your favorite QB that his WR can run fast and are tall; and when your favorite QB doesn't have TWO great WR, you people cry a river and blame front office on wasting the career of your favorite QB.

On 2/28/2019 at 10:03 AM, lancerman said:

Honestly 2007–2013 is the more controversial period to get in imo. Mostly because he lacks Super Bowls. To me the answer to this question is, would a guy who....

-has 2 MVP’s (one being the first unanimous) 

-broke the all time TD record and was the first to hit 50. 

-broke the record for most consecutive passes without an INT

-led the first 16-0 regular season record

-a first team All Pro

-2 OPOY

-6 Pro Bowls

-led the league in passer rating twice

-led the league in TD’s twice

-led the league in yards ones

-was Comeback Player of the Year

-went to 2 Super Bowls and 4AFCCG’s 

...get into the HOF despite a lack of longevity. And if your answer is yes, then yeah he has 3 HOF careers. But that middle one is going to be the most scrutinized because QB’s are judged more by rings to voters. 

To me the scariest thing is that 2014 on is the biggest no brained. 5 AFCCG’s, 3 SB’s, 4 appearances, 5 straight AFCCG’s, an MVP, the record for TD-INT ratio, 2 All Pros, 5 Pro Bowls, TD and yards leader.  And he was 37+ that whole time 

2 MVP's alone would get him into the HOF.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, x0x said:

Whatever you want to believe there bud. No league MVPs means no HoF in such a short stint.

Young and Warner both had 2.

3SBs and 2SB mvps can't be ignored.  1 might be luck.  2 can happen with better luck.  but 3?  3 you are part of something special.    

by 2004 brady has established himself as 'tom terrific',  a dude who has an ice running in his veins and kept on winning big games.  he was the golden boy, 10-0 to start the playoff career.    he didn't have manning's stat, but he was the one who kept winning.   he was 1 bad decision by BB away from playing against the bears and rex grossman.  

i think this Brady is probably not a 1st ballot because a great career got cut short.  this situation would be similar to TD/gale sayers situation where it's all about the quality > quantity.   but i do think it would be a 2nd ballot.  

On 3/1/2019 at 6:12 AM, William Lee said:

Rodgers offense scored 368 pts in 2015 because of loss of Jordy Nelson.

Tell me how many pts he would have scored with the 2005 and 2006 squad Brady had.

Peyton? at least before 2007, all he knew was throwing deep. He would have no one to throw to in Pats before 2007.

You people sound like that it is because of your favorite QB that his WR can run fast and are tall; and when your favorite QB doesn't have TWO great WR, you people cry a river and blame front office on wasting the career of your favorite QB.

we will never know how peyton or rodgers would do for the pats.   there's too much variables.   teams adjust the roster based on the strength of the QB too.  

i do agree 2005 and 2006 brady is criminally underrated which was proven to be true when he produced like a true mvp type of player with a great weapons around him.  

16 minutes ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

3SBs and 2SB mvps can't be ignored.  1 might be luck.  2 can happen with better luck.  but 3?  3 you are part of something special.    

by 2004 brady has established himself as 'tom terrific',  a dude who has an ice running in his veins and kept on winning big games.  he was the golden boy, 10-0 to start the playoff career.    he didn't have manning's stat, but he was the one who kept winning.   he was 1 bad decision by BB away from playing against the bears and rex grossman.  

i think this Brady is probably not a 1st ballot because a great career got cut short.  this situation would be similar to TD/gale sayers situation where it's all about the quality > quantity.   but i do think it would be a 2nd ballot.  

He would have had to wait a few years but get in. 2007-2013 1st ballot with 2 MVPs. 2014-now first ballot with MVP and 3 championships.

2 hours ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

we will never know how peyton or rodgers would do for the pats.   there's too much variables.   teams adjust the roster based on the strength of the QB too.  

i do agree 2005 and 2006 brady is criminally underrated which was proven to be true when he produced like a true mvp type of player with a great weapons around him.  

Of course, Pats would have been forced to recruite great WR like Randy Moss for the so-called "carry the team with great WR" QB, and after 2 years, Belichick would be blamed for not giving the QB great defense, and Belichick would refuse to give WR the desired money,... and ... and... Belichick would be fired because of angry fans.

2 hours ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

Rodgers isn't taking a pay cut. Peyton almost exclusively played on WR rich teams. You could legitimately argue no QB in league history played with a better grouping of WR's for a career than Peyton. Also would Belichick a known control freak seriously cede the offense to Manning the way Indy and Denver did?

I think it's different enough to put enough question into what would happen. 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:18 AM, CP3MVP said:

Think about it

2001-2006

3 Time Super Bowl champion/2X SBMVP/3X Top 5 mvp finish/Nfl passing touchdown leader in 2002 and passing yardage leader in 2005

2007-2013

2 Time NFL MVP(one unanimous) 2 Super Bowl appearances, 2X 1st team all pro, 16-0 regular season 

2014-Present

2017 NFL MVP, 3 Time SB Champion(4 appearances), 2X SB MVP, 1st Team All Pro

Nope he's only had one career. Stupid question.

6 hours ago, bomont said:

If there's a cheater's HOF he's a shoe-in.

lmao @ people hopping on the "GOAT" bandwagon. Sure he's good but the picture postcard of a system QB. Oh and the cheating didn't hurt. Barry Bonds is so proud lol

Are you saying that Belichick is the biggest moron who changed the system in 2007, which led to 7 years of misery in playoff?

BTW, how did the ball boy doctor the balls before he got the needle? you sure sound like that you know how to doctor the balls without needle. How did it feel?

10 hours ago, bomont said:

If there's a cheater's HOF he's a shoe-in.

lmao @ people hopping on the "GOAT" bandwagon. Sure he's good but the picture postcard of a system QB. Oh and the cheating didn't hurt. Barry Bonds is so proud lol

Bait-Low.jpg

Archived