Sign in to follow this  
JaguarCrazy2832

Fantasy Football Question: RBs?

Hey guys, wondering if you can help shed some light on your RB situation? Who is expected to be the guy? Any info on any player would be appreciated

ziggy19    0

not a very active bunch...coming for the same info. Last yr I traded Rawls for the 12 overall pick in this draft...Was wondering if taking Chris Carson this early made any sense at all? Own Procise as well, but he's already banged up.

Tatupu_64    2

I'd say between Lacy and Rawls it is a bit of a gamble as to whole will be the better fantasy back this season. In the end, I think whichever one is healthier comes out on top. Not that that is any sort of revelation, but more so a statement on the injury issues. Carson looks like he's making a push to be the 4th RB

showtime    55

I agree.  Both Lacy and Rawls should get a decent amount of touches if they both stay healthy.  Lacy played in only five games last season, but outside of that, he has been fairly healthy over the course of his career.  I think Rawls probably has a bit more potential scoring touchdowns, so if I had to pick between the two, I would probably slightly give the edge to Rawls. 

animaltested    11

Id expect carries and touches are going to be tossed around like Hot Potato. Who ever looks best that particular day will get the most touches. Id stash Rawls just because if healthy, I think he has the most potential to put up big numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those guys put in a 20-115-3-25-2TDs one week, and 2-6-0-0-0 the next week. Gonna be frustrating unless injuries force a RB 1 situation.