MMA Build-A-Card RESULTS

JaguarCrazy2832

The person with the most points advancing to the final round is.....

@Big Snack

And his opponent is.....YET TO BE DETERMINED

We actually have a tie for 2nd place between @beekay414 and @JonStark

I'm going to let you 2 decide, which would you rather have as the deciding factor?

1. First place votes

2. Most points from Top-2 voting

3. Most votes that scored?

Scoring was a 5-3-1-0 format

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The person with the most points advancing to the final round is.....

@Big Snack

And his opponent is.....YET TO BE DETERMINED

We actually have a tie for 2nd place between @beekay414 and @JonStark

I'm going to let you 2 decide, which would you rather have as the deciding factor?

1. First place votes

2. Most points from Top-2 voting

3. Most votes that scored?

Scoring was a 5-3-1-0 format

I'd vote first place votes as the tiebreaker, but I'm cool with any of them really. 

Okay so if 1st place votes is the decider then @JonStark edges out @beekay414 2-1

The finale is:

Big Snack

Main Card
Georges St. Pierre vs Ben Askren (165 belt)
Ryan Bader vs Derrick Lewis (5 round Bellator Hwy belt)
Edson Barboza vs Frankie Edgar (3 round lightweight)
Luke Rockhold vs Kelvin Gastelum (3 round middleweight)
Benson Henderson vs Paul Felder (3 round lightweight)

Prelims

Fabricio Werdum vs Vitaly Minakov (3 round heavy weight)
Brandon Vera vs Mark Hunt (3 round heavy weight)

vs

Jon Stark:(Card 1)

Main Card
Main Event - Heavyweight
Jon “Bones” Jones (23-1; 10 KO, 6 SUB) vs. Brock Lesnar (5-3; 2KO, 2 SUB)
"Brock Lesnar, you want to know what it feels like to get your *** kicked by someone 40 pounds lighter? Meet me in the octagon.” This is the main event we’ve all been waiting for. Jon Jones makes his heavyweight debut against one of the biggest names the sport has ever seen. Will the possible GOAT be able to fight off the power of the once UFC Heavyweight Champion?

Co-main Event - Middleweight
Israel Adesanya (16-0; 13 KO) vs. Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (26-6; 8 KO, 14 SUB)
This should be Adesanya’s last test before a title shot. The young undefeated star will get a tough test in the well rounded Jacare Souza, and should be an entertaining fight from the first bell.

Bantamweight
Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson (27-3; 5 KO, 11 SUB) vs. Dominick Cruz (22-2; 7 KO, 1 SUB)
This superfight has been in the making for years. Finally, we get to see Mighty Mouse go up in weight to face a top contender in the division. At one time, both of these men were towards the top of the P4P rankings and a win here could catapult them back up.

Light Heavyweight
Yoel Romero (13-3; 11 KO)  vs. Corey Anderson (12-4; 4 KO)
The Soldier of God makes his 205lb debut against a rising contender in Corey Anderson.

Heavyweight
Curtis Blaydes (10-2; 8 KO) vs. Fedor Emelianenko (38-6; 14 KO, 15 SUB)
The Last Emperor looks to rebound after his loss to Ryan Bader in the HW Grand Prix finals to open up the card against rising star Curtis Blaydes.

Prelims
Welterweight
Paul “Semtex” Daley (40-16; 30 KO, 2 SUB) vs. Alex “Cowboy” Olivera (19-6; 12 KO, 4 SUB)
The last prelim before the main card is sure to bring fireworks, with both fighters finishing their opponents in 80% of their wins.

Lightweight
Devonte Smith (10-1; 9 KO, 1 SUB) vs. Dan Hooker (17-8; 9 KO, 7 SUB)
Rising star Devonte Smith looks to keep his streak of finishes alive against Dan Hooker I’m what is sure to be a war to open up the night.

Congrats and thanks to everyone that participated. These are always a lot of fun. Interesting that JonStark was so close to being out of the competition but was rated higher than Big Snack when the point system was taken out. Looked like a few people had Snack significantly higher than JS at times while more people had him higher but by a small margin

Archived