Trading Down

LETSGOBROWNIES

Trade Down  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How open are you to trading down this year?

• I’m open to just about any deal that allows us to add further assets.
    • I’m open to it if “my guy” isn’t there.
    • I’m open to it, but we’d really have to fleece someone.
    • Stop. Trading. Down.
    • Trade down? We should be moving UP!
  2. 2. What type of compensation would you need to move back?

• I’m fine with even a day 3 pick, I just want more assets.
    • I’d probably need a day two pick to even consider it.
    • I’d need picks both this year and next.
    • I’m not having any discussions for less than a first.
  3. 3. How far back would you move?

• A couple spots, but not outside of the top 22-25.
    • Anywhere in the first is fine.
    • I’d move out of the first, but we’d have to stay in the top 45.
    • I don’t care when we makw our first pick this year if the deal is right (ie future picks).

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

I dunno if I’d trade for obj - seems too expensive . But Michael Thomas and drew brees are probably one blown call away from being super bowl champs imo.  Bree’s doesn’t choke like Goff would.

Was thinkin more trading up in the first if the wr you want is there 

Yeah, if they really like someone, I don’t be game.

WR, DT, DE, TE, OT, LB, CB, any of them. Just grab a baller.

We should have the goal of being the most well coached team in the nfl, technique, discipline and scheme. 

Bill b took an average talent defense to the superbowl, which stopped the cheifs and the rams. 

Greg's defense was clever at times but to sloppy against the run and against screens.

I'd rather a well coached solid talent defensive line than a highly talented player at pick 17. 

I think wilks will do a good job in at least discipline and scheme. 

We now have a great oline coach. 

Also we kept Adam Henry who has done a good job with our wrs 

Here is my trade down idea. A little overkill on the DL but is that really a thing? And would anyone care come playoff time/super bowl time because it always seems the team who can get to the QB best is winning.

Sign ::
CB Stephen Nelson 4 years 34 mil
DE Brandon Graham 3yr 21 mil 
DT Christian Covington 4 years 16 mil
DE David Irving 1 yr vet min(805k I believe)

**Green Bay trades #30, #75 and 2020 2nd to Cleveland for #17
1-30. Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi State :: Falls due to Off field issues and ACL injury. Will be IR/PUP

2-49. Trysten Hill DT UCF :: BPA and immediate help with Simmons down for the year.

3-75. L.J. Collier DE TCU :: Powerful DE to put opposite Garrett. Can stop run and bully OTs in pass rush

3-80. Erik McCoy OC Texas A&M :: Stout OC who can actually get movement in the run game.

3-95. Joe Giles-Harris LB Duke :: Athletic and heady LB with higher upside than his result at Duke would say

4. Keelan Doss WR UC Davis :: Big bodied WR who can really move and make people miss.

5. Foster Moreau TE LSU :: Dominant blocker run and pass game. Has good receiving skills as well.

5. Donald Parham TE Stetson :: Freakish specimen who could present a mismatch never before seen in the NFL.

5. Matt Gay PK Utah :: Best kicker in the draft and with how bad the league wide kicking was we may need to burn a 5th

6. Jimmy Moreland CB James Madison :: Undersized scrappy playmaking CB. I see a lot of honey badger in his game.

7. Dakota Allen LB Texas Tech :: Athletic linebacker with upside. 

In this scenario I would try to flip Emmanuel Ogbah for a DT who could compete with Tevon Coley as I believe he could be upgraded even as the 4th DT

DE Myles Garrett/Chris Smith
DT Larry Ogunjobi/Trevon Coley
DT Christian Covington/Trysten Hill
DE Brandon Graham/David Irving/L.J. Collier

16 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Here is my trade down idea. A little overkill on the DL but is that really a thing? And would anyone care come playoff time/super bowl time because it always seems the team who can get to the QB best is winning.

Sign ::
CB Stephen Nelson 4 years 34 mil
DE Brandon Graham 3yr 21 mil 
DT Christian Covington 4 years 16 mil
DE David Irving 1 yr vet min(805k I believe)

**Green Bay trades #30, #75 and 2020 2nd to Cleveland for #17
1-30. Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi State :: Falls due to Off field issues and ACL injury. Will be IR/PUP

2-49. Trysten Hill DT UCF :: BPA and immediate help with Simmons down for the year.

3-75. L.J. Collier DE TCU :: Powerful DE to put opposite Garrett. Can stop run and bully OTs in pass rush

3-80. Erik McCoy OC Texas A&M :: Stout OC who can actually get movement in the run game.

3-95. Joe Giles-Harris LB Duke :: Athletic and heady LB with higher upside than his result at Duke would say

4. Keelan Doss WR UC Davis :: Big bodied WR who can really move and make people miss.

5. Foster Moreau TE LSU :: Dominant blocker run and pass game. Has good receiving skills as well.

5. Donald Parham TE Stetson :: Freakish specimen who could present a mismatch never before seen in the NFL.

5. Matt Gay PK Utah :: Best kicker in the draft and with how bad the league wide kicking was we may need to burn a 5th

6. Jimmy Moreland CB James Madison :: Undersized scrappy playmaking CB. I see a lot of honey badger in his game.

7. Dakota Allen LB Texas Tech :: Athletic linebacker with upside. 

In this scenario I would try to flip Emmanuel Ogbah for a DT who could compete with Tevon Coley as I believe he could be upgraded even as the 4th DT

DE Myles Garrett/Chris Smith
DT Larry Ogunjobi/Trevon Coley
DT Christian Covington/Trysten Hill
DE Brandon Graham/David Irving/L.J. Collier

Not gonna lie. I think this draft is complete trash. Love the FA additions but to spend two top picks on DT seems highly unlikely especially when you've got us trading Ogbah for a DT and picking one up in FA too. 

Archived