2019 NFL Mock draft (3 rounds)

BillsGuy82

On 2/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

2/54 Houston Texans - Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina

2/55 Houston Texans - Nate Davis, OL, Charlotte

CB is probably a higher need than WR. WR can (probably will) be addressed via FA. 

If Oruwariye is available, he's the pick at 2/54. Rock Ya-Sin is also a possibility, but the Penn State ties to Bill O'Brien might be the difference.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

3/87 Houston Texans - Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State

Much like OL, CB is a position that needs to be doubled up on. I personally like Michael Jackson at the spot, but I haven't dug into this tier of CB just yet.

Taylor at 1/23 is GREAT. I don't know much about Nate Davis, but an OL is always good. (David Edwards MIGHT be more apt, given his versatility at both T and G).

1/17 Cleveland Browns - DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – This is a good pick although I could also see Dexter Lawrence or Jachai Polite there if the board fell the way you have it.

2/49 Cleveland Browns - Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State – If we went with Baker in the first I think the pick here would be Dre'Mont Jones. WR not that huge a need for the Browns but DL is. If they went with Lawrence in the first round I could see JoeJuan Williams or Rock Ya-Sin here.

3/81 Cleveland Browns - Mitch Hyatt, OT, Clemson – Mitch Hyatt is not impressive, and in my opinion could end up as a Guard at the NFL level. I would not take him before the 4th or 5th round and would not count on him being more than a guard or a back-up. I think someone like Terrill Hanks at WLB would be a better choice for the Browns.

3/96 Cleveland Browns - Jamal Dean, CB, Auburn – A second CB after taking Baker in round 1 seems a bit of a stretch here with other needs on the roster.  The Browns need DL and LB more than CBs.  I do not see guys like Chase Winovich or Carl Granderson on your list so I would think going with one of them would better fill a need.

Archived