BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Also, I don't know this IrishHooligan guy, but he hasn't been on since the draft started and might not show up.  We should consider replacing him imo.  

Those of you who do know him...is he likely to be here?

He was on pre-draft negotiating a trade with me but hasn't responded to PMs for days.  

46 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Rock is ordinarily a 2nd round pick in most mocks.

I love the guy... I think he will be a straight baller.

Practices during the Senior Bowl just solidified it for me.  He held his own while going up against some of the most physical WRs in the draft. I usually wait until combine numbers to confirm my beliefs, but don't have the luxury at the moment.

After Baker went, I was concerned there may be a run on CBs so I nabbed him there.

I think he is late 1st- mid 2nd guy but in this mock, he is 4th CB off the board which is appropriate.  I know it because I want him at 39. dirty-language-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

He was on pre-draft negotiating a trade with me but hasn't responded to PMs for days.  

He is an Eagles’ fan so he is probably out climbing a greased pole somewhere or part-taking in the finest equestrian fecial cuisine

right @IrishHooligan00

Also I’ll just give him his favorite Eagle Rodney McLeod for the pick. He’d love that 

Archived