BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Fine pick by Broncos.  I always think Andre Dillard should be picked before Yodny Cajuste due to health stuff.

Thanks.....I really like Dillard. Still don't know if I would move Bolles to RT and put Dillard at LT or give the RT to Dillard. But that would be Mike Munchak's saying not mine :D 

Dillard coached by Munchak would be fun

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

It must be very nice to have 3 1st round picks. Oliver, Sweat and Baker it's a great haul for the Raiders.

Yeah, I’m pretty happy with how it worked out especially with the additions of AJ Green and Landon Collins.  Went from very little talent to at least a decent amount.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, what do you think of me changing the rule about not being able to trade 2018 players. If you agree to the change click the little football over to the left. --->

I get why they are arguing for it, but this deep in the mock should we really be changing a rule like that?  Maybe for next time would be my 2 cents.  

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, what do you think of me changing the rule about not being able to trade 2018 players. If you agree to the change click the little football over to the left. --->

I mean, I don’t see much of a reason not to.Most teams won’t but it does happen especially with regime changes I.e Eagles trading Eric Rowe

Archived