BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Just now, wwhickok said:

Is he officially an FA or does do the giants retain his rights? Didnt know when we were making rosters locked. Idc either way he isn't worth much

Did he sign with new team? If so, he belongs to that team, not yours.  Otherwise, it is entirely up to you.

For everyone asking about Brown now that Bell has been moved I am still open to offers for much the same kind of compensation...2nd round pick plus two good starters or one quality player...also willing to add things to any deal...

Positions that would interest me the most...

WR

TE

Interior line

DL

OLB

Still open to any other suggestions. 

Do I like to explain the things i do in these mocks. 

So far the Giants have done a lot of low risk tire kicking aquiring Nevin Lawson, Christian Jones, Ryan Tannhil and Case Keenum while shipping off a pair of day 3 picks, Olivier Vernon and an OL.

Tannehil isnt the next Drew Brees but he wasnt without success in Miami. In a draft where i dont love the QBs it makes the most sense to get what at worst is a stop gap improvement (imo) over Eli and a journeyman QB who has had success in short stints.

At CB, Nevin Lawson has talent, enough speed to matter, could be an excellent NB.

Jones is going to move inside next to Ogletree.

Archived