BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Dolphins Updated Block - last shout before the draft.

J James - RT - Back available after previous deal fell through

K Alonso - LB - Back available after previous deal fell through

D Amendola - WR

K Drake - RB

D Kilgore - C

J Sitton - G

T Larson - G

Team needs include Edge rusher and NT.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to use that Miami trade as my measuring stick to move up. Meaning I’m not paying much

i mean if you want to use Malik Hooker and TY Hilton to move up seven spots i'm sure that person would be more than happy to listen

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i mean if you want to use Malik Hooker and TY Hilton to move up seven spots i'm sure that person would be more than happy to listen

Ummmmm Hilton is much better than Parker. And Jones pulls himself out of games and is on the other side of 30

Love a good debate. Would like to think I got a good deal. It was hard to trade Jones and would have preferred to have moved McDonald but I was only offered deals for Jones and they are both SS.

Just like giving two third rounder's really.

The other thing to look at is if the Giants take the same player at 13 they were going to take at 6 then they have two additional starters. (A pro bowler and a former 1st round pick).

Anyway more importantly who wants Ted Larson. lol

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Love a good debate. Would like to think I got a good deal. It was hard to trade Jones and would have preferred to have moved McDonald but I was only offered deals for Jones and they are both SS.

Just like giving two third rounder's really.

The other thing to look at is if the Giants take the same player at 13 they were going to take at 6 then they have two additional starters. (A pro bowler and a former 1st round pick).

Anyway more importantly who wants Ted Larson. lol

This is where they should pull out the whole gm act and say whoever they pick at 13 was their guy at 6

Archived