BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

Love a good debate. Would like to think I got a good deal. It was hard to trade Jones and would have preferred to have moved McDonald but I was only offered deals for Jones and they are both SS.

Just like giving two third rounder's really.

The other thing to look at is if the Giants take the same player at 13 they were going to take at 6 then they have two additional starters. (A pro bowler and a former 1st round pick).

Anyway more importantly who wants Ted Larson. lol

It was a good deal, You shouldn't have much problem to replace Parker and losing Jones hurt, but isn't the end of the world.

You also move up into the top 10 without mortgage your future. If more rebuilding teams did that, they probably would get back on their feet faster.

My thoughts on that trade is, yes i gave up an elite prospect by way of pick 6. Parker has been injured, but his talent, size, strength, can be an asset. 

I traded Collins to address other positions and perhaps a lateral addition but Jones instantly replaces Collins and I am still in range to get a really good prospect.

Looking for a backup type CB option that could be a spot starter. I'm looking to pay a 6th round pick or any one of these veteran players- Chris Long, Darren Sproles, Mike Wallace, Haloti Ngata or Shelton Gibson.  If a deal as such interests you hit me up. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Looking for a backup type CB option that could be a spot starter. I'm looking to pay a 6th round pick or any one of these veteran players- Chris Long, Darren Sproles, Mike Wallace, Haloti Ngata or Shelton Gibson.  If a deal as such interests you hit me up. 

if Tramaine Brock fit that backup/spot starter for you, PM me.

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Captain Munnerlyn

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dre Kirkpatrick is better than either of the guys offered so far

Archived