BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not much lol

This mock unlike TCMD doesn’t benefit the Colts. Not losing a lot in FA so don’t get to keep much and the 105 mil in cap doesn’t help me here.

We definitely agree on that if this were the tcmd I would definitely be handling the Giants a lot differently then I will approach this one. Honestly this one forces us to be a little more meticulous because we don't have those other advantages. It's actually a nice challenge

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not much lol

This mock unlike TCMD doesn’t benefit the Colts. Not losing a lot in FA so don’t get to keep much and the 105 mil in cap doesn’t help me here.

Eagles are in the complete opposite scenario. Over the cap? Who cares! Let’s shop!!! Lol 

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I've posted my depth chart and trade block/untouchables. Trying to move those on the trade block for other prospective free agents preferably as I'm trying to be somewhat realistic and those are guys who may be released or traded in real life. I will accept draft picks still though obviously. 

Trade Block

QB Blake Bortles
RB Carlos Hyde
RB TJ Yeldon
WR Donte Moncrief
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
OT Jermey Parnell
OG AJ Cann
DT Malik Jackson
FS Tashaun Gipson

Yeldon, Moncrief, and Cann I want to try to move for other players since they are prospective free agents. Bortles, Hyde, ASJ, Parnell can be had for either players or picks as they're likely cut candidates but would prefer players for realism. Jackson and Gipson can be had for either players or picks as they have a better chance of being traded rather than cut (and Gipson may not be cut at all). 

Aside from Gipson (and maybe Cann), these are guys I 100% want to move so lettuce get it done.

Archived