BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Chiefs trade block.. 

WR:  Chris Conley, Demarcus Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, DeAnthony Thomas

OL: Laurent Duvernay-Tardiff, Mitch Morse, Andrew Wylie

DL: Dee Ford, Justin Houston, Tanoh Kpassagnon

DB: Steven Nelson, Daniel Sorensen, Eric Murray

LDT, Mitch Morse, Andrew Wylie, Demarcus Robinson, Dee Ford, Justin Houston, And Steven Nelson are the only ones of value above Day 3 pick.    Player for player can be had on most of them

Guys, most of you have mocked with me for several years now and know that I love doing these mocks. Well recently I ran across a mock that is really my cup of tea. It's one that runs year round, yes correct 365. It has everything the real NFL does plus some of the best guys to hang out with in mocking. They have several openings for co-GM and 1 for a GM opening. If interested PM @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @TedLavie @Jlash @Whicker one of these guys will be more than happy to help you.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/15688-bdl-discussion-thread-2019-one-team-available/

@NickChowaniec
@mountainpd

@SirA1
@vikes635
@cortes02
@Madmike90
@jch1911
@Adrenaline_Flux
@Cbrunn
@BowserBroncos
@samsel23
@daineraider
@wwhickok
@EaglesPeteC

@MKnight82
@pigsooie5
@IDOG_det
@RpMc

@WizardHawk
@EirePacker
@JetsandI

@D82
 @oldman9er

6 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, most of you have mocked with me for several years now and know that I love doing these mocks. Well recently I ran across a mock that is really my cup of tea. It's one that runs year round, yes correct 365. It has everything the real NFL does plus some of the best guys to hang out with in mocking. They have several openings for co-GM and 1 for a GM opening. If interested PM @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @TedLavie @Jlash @Whicker one of these guys will be more than happy to help you.

@NickChowaniec
@mountainpd

@SirA1
@vikes635
@cortes02
@Madmike90
@jch1911
@Adrenaline_Flux
@Cbrunn
@BowserBroncos
@samsel23
@daineraider