BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Pick Thread

Scoundrel

With the 18th pick of the 2019 BDP Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

Image result for cody ford

Cody Ford - G/T - Oklahoma

With the almost trade up with the Redskins, I wanted to secure myself one of Jawaan Taylor or Cody Ford. With three picks between my pick and 15, I felt confident that I would land one of them, and I'm happy to be right.  In Ford, we have a versatile piece that could help us at tackle (swinging over Brian O'Neill to the left side) or guard (pairing him with O'Neill on the right side) pending how the rest of the draft/offseason goes.  I love Cody's attitude and effort on the field, and when you combine that with pretty rare movement skills for a guy his size... we are excited to add him to the mix as we work to improve the glaring hole that is our offensive line.

@Cbrunn and the Titans are on the clock.

With the 20th Overall Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft...The Pittsburgh Steelers select...

WR...A.J Brown...Ole Miss...

With only one real hole amongst starters on this team following the Antonio Brown trade we pick up a WR who is the perfect replacement in this scheme given that as a player comparison Brown is very similar to JuJu...another big physical WR who excels after the catch...love this pairing...

@Classic

I’m channeling my inner Howie Roseman here

with the 25th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select 

Brian Burns DE FSU

InnocentDeadlyInsect-max-1mb.gif

Yes. I have a loaded DE group, but the Eagles beleive in rotating DE’s and pressure is king. Michael Bennett, Chris Long and Brandon Graham are all older. Pairing Brian Burns with Derek Barnett keeps DE a strength for years to come 

@IDOG_det otc 

With pick 28 in the BDP Mock draft, the Houston Texans select CB Rock Ya-Sin, Temple

Image result for rock ya sin gif

Rock Ya-Sin was our target who we thought we could get in the 2nd round, but we're afraid of a run on CBs.  We had also hoped Cajuste would fall into our laps, but Seahawks snagged him.

@RpMc You're OTC

With the 29th pick of the 2019 BDP Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

Image result for noah fant

Noah Fant | TE | Iowa

Again, I was working to potentially trade up to secure the player that I coveted.  Out of the Iowa tight ends, Hockenson is the one that I would prefer, but with the hype surrounding him at this point, it was doubtful he would last until even my first pick at #18.  Fant provides us with a great receiving threat at the tight end position.  His blocking needs some work, but isn't as poor as is being portrayed right now leading up to the draft.  Finally, I feel like we have a tight end who can work the seams while still being a red zone threat as well.  Coming out of the first round with Cody Ford and Noah Fant is a great scenario to help my team reload and make a push this year.

@Ragnarok and the Packers are on the clock.

Archived