BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Pick Thread

Scoundrel

With the 50th pick of the 2019 BDP Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

Image result for jerry tillery

Jerry Tillery | DT | Notre Dame

Quick get off, high motor, and a deadly club/rip move.  The Vikings have been looking for consistency out of the 3T position since Kevin WIlliams left.  Tillery has some issues with consistency in his technique, but his varied pass rushing moves and disruptive nature will have him making a year one impact on our defensive line as a rotational player, or starter, pending what happens with Sheldon Richardson this offseason.  Building through the trenches is something that I'll always advocate for, so I'm happy to land Tillery at this point in the second round.

@Cbrunn and the Titans are on the clock.

With the 52nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select...

ILB...Mack Wilson...Alabama...

The Steelers needed speed so badly at ILB last year Morgan Burnett played there...by brining in Hicks I have already upgraded that speed on early downs but Wilson is an outstanding pass defender who would start out as a nickel backer before stepping up to a starting role...with Williams' blitzing ability I feel we have build a quality ILB rotation...let's just hope Shazier can get back too.

@EaglesPeteC

With the 52nd pick the Philadelphia Eagles select

omenihu_charles_ou_p1805.jpg

Charles Omenihu DT/DE Texas

More D-line! Howie Roseman called this Dline class historic. Charles Omenihu can play up and down the dline but will start off as DT. Really he reminds me a lot in body type and play style of Michael Bennett. Whom he will replace in a year 

@jch1911

With pick 54 of the BDP Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select Edge Jaylon "Sack Daddy" Ferguson, Louisiana Tech

Image result for jaylon ferguson gif

Clowney is under a franchise tag.  So the Texans are drafting insurance in case Clowney leaves next year.    Our plan is to have a stable of pass rushers coming in waves.

With the 57th Overall Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft...the Pittsburgh Steelers select...

OL...Elgton Jenkins...Miss State...

The Steelers have a quality yet agin interior OL so brining in a quality talent like Jenkins makes a ton of sense...capable of playing both centre and guard he gives me quality depth inside with Finney...long term he is Fosters replace.

@WizardHawk

Archived