How much trade value do the following have right now

patriotsheatyan

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Derek Carr vs Rosen. Who has more value? Which would you trade for if you were GM of the Giants or Jags?

Carr, and it's not particularly close either. I don't think Carr is worth that much, but I can't imagine after the season he had, anyone being willing to trade more than a 4th for Rosen, regardless of how young he is.

I don't have a lot of stock into Rosen. I thought he looked like trash despite a mediocre team around him. 

Mariota & Winston probably have the least amount of value at the moment, but at least Mariota has had his moments of being decent. I don't see that out of Winston. Not big on Lamar Jackson either. 

5 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

I don't have a lot of stock into Rosen. I thought he looked like trash despite a mediocre team around him. 

Mariota & Winston probably have the least amount of value at the moment, but at least Mariota has had his moments of being decent. I don't see that out of Winston. Not big on Lamar Jackson either. 

Rosen was the worst QB in football this past season.

On 2/17/2019 at 12:48 AM, kingseanjohn said:

I've thought about this and I honestly don't even know if I'd take 3 first rounders. It'd have to be a Saints/Redskins trade on steroids; complete drafts.

It would need to be one of the other young QBs that have value, Wentz/Watson/Trubisky(yes he has value)/Darnold, with 2+ first round picks for him depending on which QB you're trading with the picks for Mahomes.

17 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Derek Carr vs Rosen. Who has more value? Which would you trade for if you were GM of the Giants or Jags?

Carr as more value IMO as he's actually able to play, just think he's been in bad situations.  The earliest Carr could be moved though is next offseason as he currently has a dead cap of 27 mil if moved this year, but that drops to 5 mil if you move him next offseason.  That also means that the team that gets him would have him as a 3yr 58 mil QB at that point which based on his skills is a steal, not to mention they would be able to just cut him if it doesn't work out.  As a Saints fan, when Brees walks away after next year, which I think is more likely than not, having him step in and take up the QB cap space that Brees was taking up would be a good transition for the Saints who will still be primed for a run more than likely with a good QB.  In that case I'd offer up to a mid-1st value for Carr based on how he plays in 2019, though I think a 2nd would be the right value for him considering the Saints had to spend a 3rd to get Bridgewater who hadn't played in like 3 years to just be a back-up for them while on a 1 year deal.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:00 PM, patriotsheatyan said:

Jamies Winston

Marcus Mariota 

Jared Goff

Carson Wentz

Mitchell Trubisky

Patrick Mahomes

Deshaun Watson

Baker Mayfield 

Sam Darnold

Josh Allen

Josh Rosen 

Lamar Jackson

Jameis Winston - mid round pick
Marcus Mariota - Day 2 pick
Jared Goff - 3+ firsts
Carson Wentz - 3+ firsts
Mitchell Trubisky - 2+ firsts
Patrick Mahomes - Literally untouchable
DeShaun Watson - 3+ firsts
Baker Mayfield - Literally untouchable because it's the Browns, but otherwise 3+ firsts
Sam Darnold - Too early to tell
Josh Allen - Too early to tell
Josh Rosen - Too early to tell, but probably less than the others in his draft class
Lamar Jackson - Too early to tell

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jameis Winston - mid round pick
Marcus Mariota - Day 2 pick
Jared Goff - 3+ firsts
Carson Wentz - 3+ firsts
Mitchell Trubisky - 2+ firsts
Patrick Mahomes - Literally untouchable
DeShaun Watson - 3+ firsts
Baker Mayfield - Literally untouchable because it's the Browns, but otherwise 3+ firsts
Sam Darnold - Too early to tell
Josh Allen - Too early to tell
Josh Rosen - Too early to tell, but probably less than the others in his draft class
Lamar Jackson - Too early to tell

Goff's play does not justify 3 1st round picks.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Goff's play does not justify 3 1st round picks.

You also have to consider what the team would require to move their guy. 

And yes, while he stunk it up BAD in the Super Bowl, he's still had plenty of success all in all.

Archived