Would Peyton Manning have still been playing in 2018 if he didn’t break his neck?

patriotsheatyan

Would Peyton Manning have still been playing in 2018 if he didn’t break his neck?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would Peyton Manning have still been playing in 2018 if he didn’t break his neck?

• Yes, and at a high level
    • Yes, but he would only be so-so
    • Yes, but he would have been on his last leg
    • No, he would have retired before 2018

Well, I mean, he didn't break his neck. I think playing football for 3 years after breaking your neck like he did would have been sort of....umm...impossible lol. 

With that being said, I think he probably would have retired after 2017 or so. I don't think he would still be an active player going into the 2019 season, he would be super old. He probably would have won more MVP's/Super Bowl's had he lost injured his neck. 

He wouldn't be able to throw deep as good as he used to be, therefore he wouldn't be as good at least, because he depended on big plays to score 27 pts.

Brady, on the other hand, doesn't need big plays to score 27 pts

Oh my god this is just hilarious. 

If he doesn't have the neck issue he's still a Colt. I think they get a lot for Luck so 2011-2013 should be contending seasons. His career numbers would be looking good so he's unlikely to be concerned with Brees or Brady catching him.

2014-2016 is a mystery but I think 2016 is the most as you're already looking at him taking 2 more years of damage as he did in real life.

Archived