Redskins interest in Joe Flacco spurred Broncos trade

naptownskinsfan

I believe it- heard we offered at 6th and Denver beat it. I do expect us to trade/sign a veteran and the favorites are:

dalton- giving a second this year and 2 next year. Obvious connections

Driskel- connected to new QB coach and another player from that great bengal dynasty that gave us Dumbo

Fitzpatrick- from that great Tampa dynasty that Bruce wants to emulate

Tannehill- been super productive and under valued by that lebgendary winning dolphins organization

foles- why not give up two number 1’s to a division rival because they will be very low picks because he was in super bowl and we will be too with him at QB

if unsuccessful I think we trade up and draft Daniel Jones in a massive RG type trade of two number 1’s and a 2. Sonny was from Duke so that’s all Brice needs. 

winning!!!!

I don't believe this report.  there is no possible way the Redskins could take on Flacco's contract with Alex still on the books. Colt McCoy will be the starting QB of the Washington Redskins in 2019. Even if we draft a QB at 15, McCoy will still be the starter for the opener. Just my opinion

I believe it, there may have been interest bc Brice is an idiot but I don’t think we could have afforded Flaccew’s contract and Smith’s unless they restructured both I guess and cut/extend/restructured most If not all of their high cap players which would be dumb.

Either way, I’m glad it didn’t happen, I hate Flaccew. I think he’s very overrated.

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This isn’t even remotely believable. The Redskins will have two third round picks. They easily could’ve beat the Broncos offer. 

Have we been designated the comp picks yet? I didn’t think the league officially did that until the league year started or something.

48 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Have we been designated the comp picks yet? I didn’t think the league officially did that until the league year started or something.

No. But it’s a forgone conclusion that they will get the top compensation pick. 

3 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I believe it- heard we offered at 6th and Denver beat it. I do expect us to trade/sign a veteran and the favorites are:

dalton- giving a second this year and 2 next year. Obvious connections

Driskel- connected to new QB coach and another player from that great bengal dynasty that gave us Dumbo

Fitzpatrick- from that great Tampa dynasty that Bruce wants to emulate

Tannehill- been super productive and under valued by that lebgendary winning dolphins organization

foles- why not give up two number 1’s to a division rival because they will be very low picks because he was in super bowl and we will be too with him at QB

if unsuccessful I think we trade up and draft Daniel Jones in a massive RG type trade of two number 1’s and a 2. Sonny was from Duke so that’s all Brice needs. 

winning!!!!

Winning off-the-field!  

However, I've heard instead of Daniel Jones, the person we are really enamored with is Kyler Murray. 

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Winning off-the-field!  

However, I've heard instead of Daniel Jones, the person we are really enamored with is Kyler Murray. 

I just want a young QB. I don’t want them doing some dumb *** crap where they trade for some old scrub. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just want a young QB. I don’t want them doing some dumb *** crap where they trade for some old scrub. 

You need to stop thinking in terms of what you want the club to do, or what the best/most sense moves are, and instead think about what the team will actually do. 

20 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You need to stop thinking in terms of what you want the club to do, or what the best/most sense moves are, and instead think about what the team will actually do. 

I’m one of the most pessimistic fans on this site. I never think about what I want them to do because I know they’re just going to do something stupid anyway. 

Archived