Players That Are "Being Held Back?"

the lone star

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

mo bamba isn't a productive player to have on an nba court at this moment. he gets blocks, but his defense was pretty bad. 

I guess. On the other hand, I think he would fulfill his potential if he got more minutes so that he could actually start developing.

7 hours ago, the lone star said:

I guess. On the other hand, I think he would fulfill his potential if he got more minutes so that he could actually start developing.

he lucked into a pretty good situation w/ a minor stress fracture that's gonna keep him out the rest of the year. his body is nowhere near ready for more minutes. it couldn't handle the light load they were giving him. 

18 hours ago, the lone star said:

What about Mitchell Robinson?

You can basically put any young Knicks player with upside on this list since there's no rhyme or reason or consistency whatsoever to how Fizdale doles out the minutes, so none of these guys get the chance to play together on the regular game-to-game.

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Meh. He's not a great scorer and can't shoot worth a lick, he needs to be on a talented team to play his game.

I'd love to see him on a team where he gets to be ball dominant with complimentary shooters around him. It's a bit of a waste of his talents to play with two other ball dominant guys in Embiid and Butler. In theory at least...I'm not sure how good a team built around Simmons could be, but it would be really fun to watch.

Archived