Mrs. FatGerman

Fatgerman

You guys are awesome! Thanks!

She said after surgery, "Please don't leave me."

I said, "Don't you know I married you for your fully functioning colon? C'mon! That's right, when I met you at the Redbox, I said to myself, I bet she has a great colon."

SMH I guess she thought half a colon was a relationship deal breaker...9_9:D Like I can be choosey. I'd like to see that in the divorce papers, irreconcilable differences stemming from her lack of colon. God help me, I love her.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I said, "Don't you know I married you for your fully functioning colon? C'mon! That's right, when I met you at the Redbox, I said to myself, I bet she has a great colon."

SMH I guess she thought half a colon was a relationship deal breaker...9_9:D Like I can be choosey. I'd like to see that in the divorce papers, irreconcilable differences stemming from her lack of colon. God help me, I love her.

Pretty sure it wouldn't read irreconcilable differences it would just read

;

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Geez dude sorry about your situation. Has to be extremely difficult. 2 things in all my years of dating women and being married for 6 years is they love to feel secure and they love to laugh with your humor. Honestly sounds like you have both in lockdown. You joke about your weight, but she is still there with you and that screams true love. Best thing you can do, which obviously you are doing, is be there for her and provide that security she craves. 

Also we’re obviously there for you too. One thing I’ve learned about Browns fan is we’re family. I got chastised by @Webmaster the other day, but I swear he gives us leniency with all the garbage we’ve been through and seen and yet remain brothers. That demands respect. 

Stay strong man even when you think you can’t. It’s important for her. She needs to see that. But also remain vulnerable so she knows you’re human. If you need to vent post here. We may not have the answer but we’ll try our best. 

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Geez dude sorry about your situation. Has to be extremely difficult. 2 things in all my years of dating women and being married for 6 years is they love to feel secure and they love to laugh with your humor. Honestly sounds like you have both in lockdown. You joke about your weight, but she is still there with you and that screams true love. Best thing you can do, which obviously you are doing, is be there for her and provide that security she craves. 

Also we’re obviously there for you too. One thing I’ve learned about Browns fan is we’re family. I got chastised by @Webmaster the other day, but I swear he gives us leniency with all the garbage we’ve been through and seen and yet remain brothers. That demands respect. 

Stay strong man even when you think you can’t. It’s important for her. She needs to see that. But also remain vulnerable so she knows you’re human. If you need to vent post here. We may not have the answer but we’ll try our best. 

I miss @EmotionallyClosedBonanza23.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I miss @EmotionallyClosedBonanza23.

Yeah well screw you. If I got a hold of your beloved dog I’d let him drink coolant. Yeah that sweet taste they crave and aren’t smart enough to think through it. @emotionallyopenthat!

btw I miss @nonjudgementalTayne

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah well screw you. If I got a hold of your beloved dog I’d let him drink coolant. Yeah that sweet taste they crave and aren’t smart enough to think through it. @emotionallyopenthat!

You're back ❤️.

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Good advice from a guy that's clearly got it down pat. Yeah, we have a deal, I make her laugh and she loves me up. We compliment each other pretty well. Best thing to ever happen to us was being dirt poor, barely getting by in the beginning. Forged an iron tight bond.

I had no idea when I started on FF that you buncha derelicts would end up being my favorite group of people in the world. I look forward to popping in here every day just to see what's going on, who's arguing with who, what shenanigans are afoot. Plus, you guys make game days more fun.

Thanks for all the support, fellas.

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Early leader for best post of the year! Fantastic!

Archived