Mrs. FatGerman

Fatgerman

Update:

Mrs FatGerman is home and doing well. Bought her a power recliner to sleep in since she can't get comfortable otherwise. I hafta pack and unpack the hole in her stomach twice a day, but I don't mind if it means I don't have to trek back and forth to the hospital every day.

I wanna thank you all again for the well wishes and prayers. Means a lot to me.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Update:

Mrs FatGerman is home and doing well. Bought her a power recliner to sleep in since she can't get comfortable otherwise. I hafta pack and unpack the hole in her stomach twice a day, but I don't mind if it means I don't have to trek back and forth to the hospital every day.

Glad all is well so far! 👍🏼

5 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Update:

Good man, keep up the good work.

On 2/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, Fatgerman said:

Update:

We'll give you a few more days of peace before the lambasting begins anew.

Archived