The Awakening! Hyping for the 2019 season

buno67

The team will be on fire from the get go. I don't think any team has more reason to be pumped when the season starts. Sometimes I fall into the trap of eh maybe we'll come back down to earth. Then I realize Myles Garrett is a generational talent and that Baker already defied all odds just having the success he has had. 

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Fantastic stuff.  Most hype videos after our abysmal season don't have the same effect, because we know there isn't much more to look forward to the next season.  2019 is only going to get better.  Every step of this off-season is going to be fun.  The season should be the pinnacle for once. 

Best line in the video is still going to be "If you don't wear brown and orange, you don't matter."  Wife thought I wasn't paying enough attention to her today.  I busted that line out.  Sleeping on the couch. 

I think the best line was “...might as well put me in the dawg pound” 🐶

On 2/17/2019 at 7:27 AM, buno67 said:

The team will be on fire from the get go. I don't think any team has more reason to be pumped when the season starts. Sometimes I fall into the trap of eh maybe we'll come back down to earth. Then I realize Myles Garrett is a generational talent and that Baker already defied all odds just having the success he has had. 

AbleCorruptDrongo-max-1mb.gif

Archived