Jeezla Pre-Combine 1st Round Mock

Jeezla

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not a fan tbh

Give us Zach Allen, a CB, S, or other DL to help with our switch to a 4-3.

Lindstrom is the type of OG Big Red dreams about. You don't have to like it. Just be happy he's better than Danny Watkins.

1 hour ago, Zantku said:

If the Titans need a new corner the Seahawks need a new Quarterback. It's not that huge of a need.

The reason our secondary ever got exposed was Malcoms bad technique which he fixed at the end of the season. Other reason was the main one which is our pass rush doesn't exist besides Casey and Laundry. 

G, C, WR, EDGE, DL. Any of those would of been fine. Cody Ford, Jerry Tillery, or Chris Lindstrom would of been my ideal options. 

Honestly the Titans were the hardest pick to mock, so I went bpa, excluding Simmons.

kyler murray over Gary. 

Gary is best as a 3tech and we invested a 1st last year that plays the position. 

we also need a qb in the worse way and honestly murray would probably bring some excitement to this jags Lackluster offense. 

jags need Offense, offense, and more offense this draft.  we have 2 guys i guess u can call them young starters with Dede Westbrook and Fournette(i really wanted him gone and hunt brought in but thats another story).  we have a ? at TE, RT and RG.  WR  room is Lee is ? to how he will play off his injury while chark and cole had very meh years. Mickens is just a guy but a good PR and played well when he was forced into action in 2017 season(our playoff season).  we have 3 backup RBs all likely hitting FA with Yeldon(UFA), Grant(UFA), Hyde(5 mill cap hit so bye). 

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

kyler murray over Gary. 

Gary is best as a 3tech and we invested a 1st last year that plays the position. 

we also need a qb in the worse way and honestly murray would probably bring some excitement to this jags Lackluster offense. 

jags need Offense, offense, and more offense this draft.  we have 2 guys i guess u can call them young starters with Dede Westbrook and Fournette(i really wanted him gone and hunt brought in but thats another story).  we have a ? at TE, RT and RG.  WR  room is Lee is ? to how he will play off his injury while chark and cole had very meh years. Mickens is just a guy but a good PR and played well when he was forced into action in 2017 season(our playoff season).  we have 3 backup RBs all likely hitting FA with Yeldon(UFA), Grant(UFA), Hyde(5 mill cap hit so bye). 

You're trading for Nick Foles. You'll draft a QB in 2 years.

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

kyler murray over Gary. 

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I just smoked

This.

51 minutes ago, BigMountainGoat said:

I disagree, he is the best WR to enter the draft in half a decade.

he is a genetic freak but his route running and understanding of routes is rather mediocre. I think 15-25 is the correct range for him.

On 2/18/2019 at 12:00 AM, Jeezla said:

You're trading for Nick Foles. You'll draft a QB in 2 years.

we arent trading for foles with that contract.  that is #fakenews.  in order to acquire him were gonna have to cut 5 solid guys just to get him. ya no thanks on having that on our team. he seems to do well in philly but doesnt do much elsewhere so no i will not trade or sign foles for even 15 million.    Murray would be a better acquisition cuz it would spark some excitement tho it would likely change our offense scheme up some but at this point our offense blows as it is. 

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

we arent trading for foles with that contract.  that is #fakenews.  in order to acquire him were gonna have to cut 5 solid guys just to get him. ya no thanks on having that on our team. he seems to do well in philly but doesnt do much elsewhere so no i will not trade or sign foles for even 15 million.    Murray would be a better acquisition cuz it would spark some excitement tho it would likely change our offense scheme up some but at this point our offense blows as it is. 

It's not up to you. You guys will sign him to a new 4 year contract at about 17 mill per season. Defilippo will convince your FO this is a good decision. On the plus side, you'll be in the running to draft Trevor Lawrence in 2 years. Foles reuniting with Defilippo is the only excitement you're getting this coming season. #Dealwithit.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:16 AM, SBLIII said:

he is a genetic freak but his route running and understanding of routes is rather mediocre. I think 15-25 is the correct range for him.

I think DK at #4 is less of a reach than Kolton Miller at #15. The combine is the only reason Kolton Miller went higher than the 2nd round. DK is already a projected top 15 pick. After he runs 4.45 at 225 lbs, vert jumps nearly 40", long jumps over 11 feet, and looks great in drills, Gruden won't be able to resist. Mayock gets combine boners too. He'll be whispering that DK could be the next Calvin Johnson gently into Grudens ear.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think DK at #4 is less of a reach than Kolton Miller at #15. The combine is the only reason Kolton Miller went higher than the 2nd round. DK is already a projected top 15 pick. After he runs 4.45 at 225 lbs, vert jumps nearly 40", long jumps over 11 feet, and looks great in drills, Gruden won't be able to resist. Mayock gets combine boners too. He'll be whispering that DK could be the next Calvin Johnson gently into Grudens ear.

Are you trolling? I'll bet my house that they wouldn't pass on quinnen williams (one of the best DL talents in the past half decade) for metcalf, especially coming off a season ending injury. That's a fireable offense and Mayock isn't stupid. Unless you think he'll literally have no say in the pick.

Archived