Rosen

LoganF89

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Brown and Beckham aren’t cost-controlled young former first round QBs. It’s not even remotely the same thing. 

Your question I ignored? Where the hell is it ?Only thing I see is a comment which I replied a rebuttal to. Point is you give up higher picks for proven players, not the other way around. Thought I made that kind of clear. All players under contract are cost controlled last time I checked 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

What? That’s absurd. The cowboys became buyers when Gregory got suspended after tagging a guy who won’t play. They paid almost nothing to acquire Robert Quinn. 

3 sack Robert Quinn? Wow, wonder why they got him so cheap.

They are literally going back and forth right now on Up to the Minute on NFL Network. One side is saying you don't give up Rosen for nothing, the other side saying... Well you cant have Rosen and Murray in the same locker room. Let's see how it plays out. Going to be interesting for sure. I hope they take Bosa so this is all mute anyways. I'm already disliking Rosen because of it and it's not even his fault 

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

What? That’s absurd. The cowboys became buyers when Gregory got suspended after tagging a guy who won’t play. They paid almost nothing to acquire Robert Quinn. 

Because Miami is looking to tank and dump expensive assets like Robert Quinn.

13 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

They are literally going back and forth right now on Up to the Minute on NFL Network. One side is saying you don't give up Rosen for nothing, the other side saying... Well you cant have Rosen and Murray in the same locker room. Let's see how it plays out. Going to be interesting for sure. I hope they take Bosa so this is all mute anyways. I'm already disliking Rosen because of it and it's not even his fault 

Mute or moot - either works for me . Guess we still have 3 weeks+ to talk about it .:D

29 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Your question I ignored? Where the hell is it ?Only thing I see is a comment which I replied a rebuttal to. Point is you give up higher picks for proven players, not the other way around. Thought I made that kind of clear. All players under contract are cost controlled last time I checked 

Actually, a younger player who was just drafted 10th overall last year and is a QB will command a higher return in a trade than a DE who’s battled injuries his entire career and will be 29 years old in 5 weeks.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Actually, a younger player who was just drafted 10th overall last year and is a QB will command a higher return in a trade than a DE who’s battled injuries his entire career and will be 29 years old in 5 weeks.

But not as much as you think given that the Cardinals are actively (if only inadvertently) sabotaging said QB's value.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllbrightNFL

Dont really know who Benjamin Albright is but he must be someone somewhat important, has 78,000 followers on Twitter and he's going to be at draft on NFL Network.

He tweeted that Rosen to Skins is looking more than likely unless another team ups their offer. Says he's hearing compensation is a second rounder with a future mid round pick added next season.

If this is true, I would love to know who is putting this  info out there? Its either Rosen himself or the Cardinals. I'm thinking Cardinals.

And if this actually happens I would love to be able to trade back in the first and hopefully pick up that 2nd round pick back, if not maybe enough to pick up another 3rd and get one pick in the 4th round.

If we stay at 15 and end up with no 2nd round pick, then watching Avengers Endgame will have all my focus with the help from my DVR to catch up when we pick in the 3rd.

6 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllbrightNFL

Dont really know who Benjamin Albright is but he must be someone somewhat important, has 78,000 followers on Twitter and he's going to be at draft on NFL Network.

He tweeted that Rosen to Skins is looking more than likely unless another team ups their offer. Says he's hearing compensation is a second rounder with a future mid round pick added next season.

If this is true, I would love to know who is putting this  info out there? Its either Rosen himself or the Cardinals. I'm thinking Cardinals.

And if this actually happens I would love to be able to trade back in the first and hopefully pick up that 2nd round pick back, if not maybe enough to pick up another 3rd and get one pick in the 4th round.

If we stay at 15 and end up with no 2nd round pick, then watching Avengers Endgame will have all my focus with the help from my DVR to catch up when we pick in the 3rd.

I believe him, he's more reliable than RapSheet

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s the best case for us if that’s the compensation. If it’s more I don’t want the trade!!! I’m not giving a 1st for a player with one less year on his contract who didn’t show 1st round value on the field consistently to warrant it!!

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Oh come on. When I had twitter I followed Ben for quite some time and that dude spewed some ridiculous crap. He was wrong quite often and mainly tweets about the Broncos. 

13 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Oh come on. When I had twitter I followed Ben for quite some time and that dude spewed some ridiculous crap. He was wrong quite often and mainly tweets about the Broncos. 

They don’t always get everything right, but RapSheet is notoriously wrong about the Redskins dating back 5 years or so to when he said we were exploring a trade for Romo during the draft. 

Archived