Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I would assume our natural. 

Okay, that's what I thought, but I figured I would ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’ve said since the rumors started that Rosen will be here during the draft. There’s just far too much smoke for Murray not to be the pick and there’s simply no need to keep Rosen. We get Rosen for a third and Samaje Perine. The 15th pick ends up being Hollywood Brown who the team is in love with. 

I like Hollywood Brown but where’s the reported love? I’d go with an elite defender over Brown if that guy is avalible but I’d take Brown over Metcalf and most of the other top guys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I’m kinda blown away by sports writers. Adam Rank, while discussing a potential Rosen to Washington deal claims it may not be a good idea due to Washington’s need at OT. And he wasn’t mistaking it for OG because he included that as a need as well. How can you speak on things like this while being completely clueless to the teams roster? We have two highly paid OTs with a third round pick from last year waiting in the wings. When healthy, with the exception of LG the Redskins have one of the leagues better OL. It’s getting to the point now where I roll my eyes reading 90% of the articles written about the Redskins by outsiders. Evan Silva is another clown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Sometimes I’m kinda blown away by sports writers. Adam Rank, while discussing a potential Rosen to Washington deal claims it may not be a good idea due to Washington’s need at OT. And he wasn’t mistaking it for OG because he included that as a need as well. How can you speak on things like this while being completely clueless to the teams roster? We have two highly paid OTs with a third round pick from last year waiting in the wings. When healthy, with the exception of LG the Redskins have one of the leagues better OL. It’s getting to the point now where I roll my eyes reading 90% of the articles written about the Redskins by outsiders. Evan Silva is another clown. 

Yeah, I've heard several ”so called experts” say the Redskins need to address their OL needs before drafting a young QB and I roll my eyes as well.

What needs? 

We need a starting LG and better interior OL depth. The so-called experts who get paid for their opinions, obviously, don't know what they're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still say Rosen gets dealt here because I think we’ll be the only ones dumb enough to offer a first round pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I still say Rosen gets dealt here because I think we’ll be the only ones dumb enough to offer a first round pick. 

If he becomes a good to great starter that first round pick will be forgotten within a few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

If he becomes a good to great starter that first round pick will be forgotten within a few years. 

I'll do the first for Rosen and and a 4th.. Brice has to get that HaHa pick back somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I'll do the first for Rosen and and a 4th.. Brice has to get that HaHa pick back somehow.

You mean we get the 4th in return?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona is not now or ever going to get a first for Rosen. This discussion is tired, people who think they are going to get that out of him don't know how business works. If you are trying to sell you always end up with less than what you have invested. If your looking to buy, everything has a price. Point is Arizona is looking to sell, nobody's fault they drafted Rosen and now are in position to draft Murray but their own. There are not enough teams in the market for him to drive up the price.

When it was reported 3 teams had interest in Rosen and were offered a 2nd round pick but wanted a first, it wasn't hard to tell who put that info out. Newsflash, it was the Cardinals.

No way I could ever prove it but I'd bet almost anything they have an offer on the table now for a 3rd and know they are in a position to almost have to accept it if they don't get another team to jump in.

It's also funny how this info comes out the same time the Skins and Giants are inviting QBs to come in for visits so Arizona then has a private meeting with Bosa. It's all bluffing in a grand game of poker, too bad Arizona showed their hand way too early. They're screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Washington wants Rosen, the simple thing to do is ... wait. Do not make a move before the draft. Let Arizona get jumpy. Let them draft Murray. At that point, then you call them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. I mean if you like Rosen more then Haskins lock and Grier then you go into the draft and you draft the most talented players you can!!! Let other teams draft their QB’s and then you trade for him when there’s no market. Or if he’s your guy they will call you with their best offer to see if you top it. If you don’t then we go into the year with Case and this year is essentially a wash but you should have came away from this season not only with 3 starters but 3 really really good football players because I have never given out 50 plus first round grades in a draft. This year I did and the second round grades are fringe and those guys go into the 70’s this draft is perfect for this team you don’t reach on anyone and if we come away with Daniel Jones we are seriously cursed because that is just not a player I see having any real success!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If washing can make this trade for Josh Rosen and get a receiver in the first round they may challenge for the division title they would be equal to the cowboys and eagles on both sides of the ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×