1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I would assume our natural. 

Okay, that's what I thought, but I figured I would ask.

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’ve said since the rumors started that Rosen will be here during the draft. There’s just far too much smoke for Murray not to be the pick and there’s simply no need to keep Rosen. We get Rosen for a third and Samaje Perine. The 15th pick ends up being Hollywood Brown who the team is in love with. 

I like Hollywood Brown but where’s the reported love? I’d go with an elite defender over Brown if that guy is avalible but I’d take Brown over Metcalf and most of the other top guys!!!

Sometimes I’m kinda blown away by sports writers. Adam Rank, while discussing a potential Rosen to Washington deal claims it may not be a good idea due to Washington’s need at OT. And he wasn’t mistaking it for OG because he included that as a need as well. How can you speak on things like this while being completely clueless to the teams roster? We have two highly paid OTs with a third round pick from last year waiting in the wings. When healthy, with the exception of LG the Redskins have one of the leagues better OL. It’s getting to the point now where I roll my eyes reading 90% of the articles written about the Redskins by outsiders. Evan Silva is another clown. 

29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Sometimes I’m kinda blown away by sports writers. Adam Rank, while discussing a potential Rosen to Washington deal claims it may not be a good idea due to Washington’s need at OT. And he wasn’t mistaking it for OG because he included that as a need as well. How can you speak on things like this while being completely clueless to the teams roster? We have two highly paid OTs with a third round pick from last year waiting in the wings. When healthy, with the exception of LG the Redskins have one of the leagues better OL. It’s getting to the point now where I roll my eyes reading 90% of the articles written about the Redskins by outsiders. Evan Silva is another clown. 

Yeah, I've heard several ”so called experts” say the Redskins need to address their OL needs before drafting a young QB and I roll my eyes as well.

What needs? 

We need a starting LG and better interior OL depth. The so-called experts who get paid for their opinions, obviously, don't know what they're talking about.