Rosen

LoganF89

22 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

No way he goes for a 2020 3rd rounder. That's the same as a 2019 4th rounder. With teams sure to bid on him, I doubt the Cards would let him go for anything over a 2nd or 3rd this year.

3rd and a 5 maybe could be a 4th next year depending on production is a legit offer for this guy!!!you essentially waisted a cheap year in a bad scheme so you don’t bid high. I don’t think a lot of teams are as high on him and I think he fits here. But I do everything I can to keep my top 2 picks to try and steal a Devin White or Sweat from this opening round!!!!

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

No way he goes for a 2020 3rd rounder. That's the same as a 2019 4th rounder. With teams sure to bid on him, I doubt the Cards would let him go for anything over a 2nd or 3rd this year.

What teams are gonna bid? Giants and the Dolphins could still get thier guy in the draft. Plus one of those teams could possibly go after Carr instead of Rosen. They are the ones drafting QBs back to back in the 1st round of the draft, his value drops some IMO because they are looking to sell. 

40 minutes ago, taylor made said:

https://twitter.com/TonyPauline/status/1102234607930523648

I can't believe this is happening. The coach is saying it is a done deal they select Murray

or the they are trying to drive up the price for #1 draft pick. Most likely

It seems silly to me that they would move up to get Rosen only to move on from him one year later. I think they’re trying to get someone to trade up and if they stay put they’re taking Jonah Williams. Their OL is horrible. 

There must be a handshake agreement in place with ARIZ based on how some of these beat reporters and analysts are talking about Rosen > WAS. 

I just hope they don’t go over the top with trading draft assets. Maybe a pick and a player. 

29 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

There must be a handshake agreement in place with ARIZ based on how some of these beat reporters and analysts are talking about Rosen > WAS. 

I just hope they don’t go over the top with trading draft assets. Maybe a pick and a player. 

Yeah I’m thinking it’s a done deal. 

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

There’s a reason they’re so quick to move on from Rosen. If anybody gives them a first then they’re stupid. 

Rosen's biggest problem is his ego.  Getting dumped one year into his career may bring him down a notch.  He does have a good arm.  

Just now, Forge said:

What if you gave up 15 but got 32 back?

You mean 33?

I dunno. I mean the talent we could get at 15 is huge. 

And the Cards are desperate to get rid of him.

If I was CERTAIN that Rosen would fix our QB problems for the next 10 years, I make that trade 10 times out of 10. But he's still only got one year in. And even though I've defended him in terms of having to deal with the OL and that crappy coach, he still didn't light the NFL on fire last year. So the tape on him isn't going to help me much in terms of my anxiety over the pick.

And with the Cards seemingly so eager to get rid of him, that causes a discount to happen with this guy. Which to me, takes the 1st off the table. I could package other picks (2nd, 6th and a 2020 pick or 3rd +5th in 2019 ... or something of that equals the value) together to equal the value. I just don't want to miss out on the talent we might be able to add to the roster at pick 15. I think we can trade for Rosen and STILL keep that pick. If we can do that (provided it's not another RG3 like trade), I'm all in.

Archived