Rosen

LoganF89

12 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm with you on this one E. But over in the Draft Rumor thread there's a few who think that we should give them our first and another pick to get Rosen + 33.

And those people can go blow it out their ear.

Or that's what I would say if Washington didn't have Brice leading them ... not totally convinced they'd get 33 back with Moron in charge.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I was 8, you’re a young buck

Wait...hold on. not to derail this and we can pick it up in the TART but you're 41 now and having your first kid? Welcome! I was 42 with my first and 49 with my second. My second turns 1 next month and I turn 50 in July (I was born literally one week after we landed on the moon - almost to the minute)

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Wait...hold on. not to derail this and we can pick it up in the TART but you're 41 now and having your first kid? Welcome! I was 42 with my first and 49 with my second. My second turns 1 next month and I turn 50 in July (I was born literally one week after we landed on the moon - almost to the minute)

Supplemental draft was in 1990 right?  I was born in 82, in November, so I’m currently 36.  Kid will be born before my bday this year.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Supplemental draft was in 1990 right?  I was born in 82, in November, so I’m currently 36.  Kid will be born before my bday this year.

Doh...this is why I'm not supposed to look at stuff while taking care of the kid. I saw 1985 from @lavar703's post and though you said you were 8 in 1985. I was driving in 1985. I was legally drinking in 90. And not so legally drinking in college in 1989.

And with that mess up. I'm out. Night all. Dad is tired

So Peter King ran a story about the Kyler Murray-Josh Rosen situation and according to a GM he knows and according to Kurt Warner (yeah, I know) the cardinals should expect a third for Rosen and not much more. This is more in line with what I thought as well. The film he put out there is really, really bad. 

Good thing about the Rosen thing is we won't have to wait long to find out how it goes. March 13th is a huge day for us in regard to find out which direction we're going. Kyler Murrays pro day and the new league year starts that day. If it happens it will happen quickly. Foles and Bridgewater will be free agents. Other qb movement could happen with Tannehill and Dalton. The Skins really are not in position to wait until the draft to see how all this plays out and the Cardinals need to move quickly to recoup some value for Rosen before the draft. I believe the longer they wait the less return they will receive. Just throwing this out there, the way the OLB's perfomed at combine we may miss that bus altogether, those guys were freaks. My pick for 15 would be Devin Bush knowing White will never make it to us

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:
10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I was driving. And...doing other stuff...

SAT Prep. What a nerd.

And here I was thinking that it was the wife who was "doing other stuff" with Thai ... I mean, isn't that the job of shotgun?

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So Peter King ran a story about the Kyler Murray-Josh Rosen situation and according to a GM he knows and according to Kurt Warner (yeah, I know) the cardinals should expect a third for Rosen and not much more. This is more in line with what I thought as well. The film he put out there is really, really bad. 

Assuming that a bidding war doesn't escalate that price tag, I think you guys should be very excited about that price point. I get that not everyone is super excited about Rosen, and I wasn't a huge, huge fan of his going into the draft, but I think he has the potential to be a very solid quarterback, and I think that's easily worth the third round pick. Then you get 2 years to figure him out on a cheap deal and pay for Smith. If he sucks? Well hello there Trevor Lawrence lol. 

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah yesterday I was saying while I’m willing to do a second if we needed to get it done I thought a 3rd could do it!!!! Then we can pick Devin white or Montez Sweat and really get this defense humming when we sign my guy Landon Collins who should have been here from the jump!!!

13 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

Good thing about the Rosen thing is we won't have to wait long to find out how it goes. March 13th is a huge day for us in regard to find out which direction we're going. Kyler Murrays pro day and the new league year starts that day. If it happens it will happen quickly. Foles and Bridgewater will be free agents. Other qb movement could happen with Tannehill and Dalton. The Skins really are not in position to wait until the draft to see how all this plays out and the Cardinals need to move quickly to recoup some value for Rosen before the draft. I believe the longer they wait the less return they will receive. Just throwing this out there, the way the OLB's perfomed at combine we may miss that bus altogether, those guys were freaks. My pick for 15 would be Devin Bush knowing White will never make it to us

I like Bush but we need Devin White!!! He’s much more fluid in his movements and he’s a complete and honestly he is actually my highest rated over all player in this draft. Positional value knocks him but he’s a animal!! Don’t count him out of falling!! You have 4 QBs that could go top 12. The pass rushers and if the TE and a Pass catcher and one or 2 of the CB’s its very very possible Wite can fall!! Teams value pass rusher and we could be the team sitting there with arms open getting the best player this team needs!!!!

Archived