Sign in to follow this  
iPwn

2018 Starting Quarterback

iPwn    317
2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Deep down, i know that may well be the fastest route to actually fixing this mess.  But waaaaah.  I don't wanna.  :(

Yeah, totally understood.

I’m only going to be happy if they legitimately attempt to stabilize this position. Either a top ~35 pick on a guy or a clear stabilizing veteran. None of this Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Tom Savage, or sticking with Blake (without massive growth) or Henne crap.

Just get a QB that you can win games with. Not any of this crap where you’re hoping they don’t get in the way.

iPwn    317

Yeah, I’m good with Alex Smith..

Tugboat    68
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, I’m good with Alex Smith..

Yeah.  I changed my mind.  I'm cool with that too actually.  If we get to run that sweet basically air raid offense with him.

.Buzz    129

Yeah, Smith looked great. If he keeps it up I doubt they switch to Mahomes anytime soon tbh. Liked how they let him air it out a bit more than normal. He certainly can do it.

.Buzz    129
1 minute ago, iPwn said:

A good number of reports have said he doesn’t want to be there. The front office did a few things that really angered him with how they handled his situation and he played on the tag because it was the only way for him to get out. But I suppose that’s a discussion for the 2018 QB thread. 

If this is the case I'm all for grabbing Cousins. Washington hasn't had the best supporting cast/defense for him. If our defense is for real and LF can be what we expect, I think we could seriously do things with Cousins.

59 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If this is the case I'm all for grabbing Cousins. Washington hasn't had the best supporting cast/defense for him. If our defense is for real and LF can be what we expect, I think we could seriously do things with Cousins.

Prepare the 25 million contract