Cowboys decline WR Terrance Williams option

49erurtaza

16 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Yeah he is. When Dez left that was his time to step up and he didn't. He is a blah receiver who won't really make a difference on any team.

That is because he is mentally and physically lazy. He won't put in the work to elevate his game. Can't win with him.

23 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

So with Cole Beasley likely headed out the door, their receiving options moving forward are Amari Cooper, Michael Gallup, and...? 

Not to mention not having a viable receiving threat at TE. How many times are they going to the receiving well this draft? 

Likely they'll draft/acquire their 3rd WR, and they'll also have Allen Hurns at some point when he comes back from injury. 

On 2/20/2019 at 12:32 PM, SmittyBacall said:

So with Cole Beasley likely headed out the door, their receiving options moving forward are Amari Cooper, Michael Gallup, and...? 

Not to mention not having a viable receiving threat at TE. How many times are they going to the receiving well this draft? 

They will draft someone and pick up someone in Free Agency. I am also not convinced they will drop Allen Hurns.

I also am sure TE will be their focus this offseason as well. I wouldn't be shocked if they took a chance on Tyler Eifert.

Archived