Jags to hire former DC Dom Capers as defensive assistant

SteelKing728

16 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Weve seen how our coverage struggles in the cover 3 and against teams that have a good scheme offensively.  

Niners run the same scheme, our DC was your LB coach. 

I hate the cover 3 shell we run. It's terrible and gets beat with easy route concepts with some simple overload or deep crossing routes. It puts so much pressure on your corners so you basically requires elite corners and a very good pass rush, or you just play your corners off the LOS and let teams have underneath routes 

Seriously, the plays we got beat on were very simple, basic plays. Seems like the same happened to you guys. It's definitely a schematic issue 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Niners run the same scheme, our DC was your LB coach. 

I hate the cover 3 shell we run. It's terrible and gets beat with easy route concepts with some simple overload or deep crossing routes. It puts so much pressure on your corners so you basically requires elite corners and a very good pass rush, or you just play your corners off the LOS and let teams have underneath routes 

Seriously, the plays we got beat on were very simple, basic plays. Seems like the same happened to you guys. It's definitely a schematic issue 

Which is why i want our dc to play more man cuz we have the corners for it and the dline for it

Archived