Rumor: Wilson to the Giants

Kiwibrown

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If the Seahawks let Russell Wilson walk, or traded him, that'd be the dumbest move in franchise history. 

Only thing dumber is the actual  stupidity of Cowherd for suggesting  it. Then again he's getting exactly  what he wanted, Click Bait/Attention!!!

7 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

AB isn't getting traded. 

So tired of these bogus rumors

A player meeting with an owner, and then the player stating that he and the owner both agree that it’s time to move on is a bogus rumor?

7 hours ago, DawgX said:

What about Wilson for Barkley straight up? I know it'd be risky for the Giants considering running backs are so hard to find in this league.

Right now, no I wouldn’t make that deal because Barkley is the most talented running back I’ve ever seen and is a HOF lock if he stays healthy *knock on wood*. Now, if Wilson was 26 years instead of 30, let’s talk. 

The more I read about and watch Haskins, the more I’m convinced the Giants should just draft him, keep OBJ, and have a top 5 offense for the next 5 years. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/02/16/dwayne-haskins-inside-story-shows-giants-could-get-real-gem/amp/

So many options at quarterback. It really hurts the narrative that the Giants screwed themselves over by not drafting the great  Darnold, Allen or Ro... excuse me I just threw up a little in my mouth.  

21 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Right now, no I wouldn’t make that deal because Barkley is the most talented running back I’ve ever seen and is a HOF lock if he stays healthy *knock on wood*. Now, if Wilson was 26 years instead of 30, let’s talk. 

The more I read about and watch Haskins, the more I’m convinced the Giants should just draft him, keep OBJ, and have a top 5 offense for the next 5 years. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/02/16/dwayne-haskins-inside-story-shows-giants-could-get-real-gem/amp/

So many options at quarterback. It really hurts the narrative that the Giants screwed themselves over by not drafting the great  Darnold, Allen or Ro... excuse me I just threw up a little in my mouth.  

This has gone too far. I like Barkley as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous.

58 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

This has gone too far. I like Barkley as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous.

I’m glad I can unite Bengals and Browns fans. This is what I do. I create unity. 

It’s easy for you to make the trade as a fan of a different team with no vested interest in either player. And logically you may be making the right choice. It’s much harder for me as a Giants fan since I get to watch Saquon single handedly destroy defenses on a weekly basis. The guy just turned 22 and is the best back in football. Like I said, I’d rather take a chance with a 22 year old Haskins, keep Barkley, and potentially build something special.

Now if the Chiefs come calling with Patrick Mahomes, I love you Saquon but in this case the logical side of me wins.

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Nfl gen then. 

2 1st and a 2nd, including 6 and I would do it if I was the Giants. 

I'd consider it if I was the seahawks and Wilson wanted out 

Wouldn't do that if you were the Seahawks. You have a 30yr franchise QB. No way you settle in trading for two 1st and 2nd for him

Archived