FINAL! Mock.

Suffering_Bills

There will be trades. We just can't predict them all. So, I won't try to. :-) No more changes. Sticking with this. As of 9:05 Wednesday morning. Oh; side-note: Even though I'm not posting a 2nd round, if you're curious, ask me who I'd have in mind for your team's 2nd-rounder. I'll answer.

#01. ARIZONA: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma.

#02. SAN FRANCISCO: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State.

#03. N.Y. JETS: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama.

#04. LAS OAKLAND: Josh Allen, DE/OLB, Kentucky.

#05. TAMPA BAY: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston.

#06. N.Y. GIANTS: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State.

#07. JACKSONVILLE: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida.

#08. DETROIT: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa.

#09. BUFFALO: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson. 

#10. DENVER: Devin White, ILB, L.S.U.

#11. CINCINNATI: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri.

#12. GREEN BAY: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa.

#13. MIAMI: Brian Burns, DE/OLB, Florida State.

#14. ATLANTA: Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State.

#15. WASHINGTON: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke.

#16. CAROLINA: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State.

#17. N.Y. GIANTS: (From Cleveland.) D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss.

#18. MINNESOTA: Jonah Williams, OL, Alabama.

#19. TENNESSEE: Rashaan Gary, DE, Michigan.

#20. PITTSBURGH: Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan.

#21. SEATTLE: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington.

#22. BALTIMORE: Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State.

#23. HOUSTON: Cody Ford, OT/OG, Oklahoma.

#24. LAS OAKLAND: (From Chicago.) Greedy Williams, CB, L.S.U.

#25. PHILADELPHIA: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson.

#26. INDIANAPOLIS: N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State.

#27. LAS OAKLAND: (From Dallas.) Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson.

#28. L.A. CHARGERS: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia.

#29. SEATTLE: (From Kansas City.) Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma.

#30. GREEN BAY: (From New Orleans.) Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas State.

#31. L.A. RAMS: Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College.

#32. NEW ENGLAND: Irv Smith JR., TE, Alabama.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

What do the jags acquire moving down?

Metcalf makes sense but hes also injury-prone and we already have 1 injury prone wr(lee). I probably pick cody ford as i think he will make a good rt or at worse an elite rg.  Both spots are needs on the oline as our rg should be allowed to walk and our rt is old and declining and while we invested a 4th in a potential replacement hes played under 100 snaps this past season.

Why would we trade up and relinquish premium draft capitol for an offensive tackle? Especially considering Taylor grades out similarly to other prospects that will be available at 11 like Cody Ford or Dalton Risner. This is a deep offensive line class. We can find a starter if we decide to stay put at 11, trade back in the first, or skip offensive line altogether in the first and take Cajuste, McGary, Edwards, Lindstrom, McCoy, Bradbury etc. in the second round?

It doesn't make sense for us - an historical conservative franchise, frugal with draft capitol - to move up.

44 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

What do the jags acquire moving down?

Metcalf makes sense but hes also injury-prone and we already have 1 injury prone wr(lee). I probably pick cody ford as i think he will make a good rt or at worse an elite rg.  Both spots are needs on the oline as our rg should be allowed to walk and our rt is old and declining and while we invested a 4th in a potential replacement hes played under 100 snaps this past season.

A 2nd-rounder, in this scenario.

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Why would we trade up and relinquish premium draft capitol for an offensive tackle? Especially considering Taylor grades out similarly to other prospects that will be available at 11 like Cody Ford or Dalton Risner. This is a deep offensive line class. We can find a starter if we decide to stay put at 11, trade back in the first, or skip offensive line altogether in the first and take Cajuste, McGary, Edwards, Lindstrom, McCoy, Bradbury etc. in the second round?

It doesn't make sense for us - an historical conservative franchise, frugal with draft capitol - to move up.

I understand your points fully. Just saying, somebody's GOING to stand out at the combine, and it just might be Taylor. Among others, of course. Bills and Denver both could use a good OT.

2 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

I understand your points fully. Just saying, somebody's GOING to stand out at the combine, and it just might be Taylor. Among others, of course. Bills and Denver both could use a good OT.

Also consider if we're sitting at 11 and Devin White, Jawaan Taylor, and Jonah Williams (among others) are on the board with 2 picks to go, we are guaranteed one of the three prospects we'd be pretty happy with. There is no need to trade up. I get what you're trying to do. We just aren't the team, especially in this scenario you laid out.

17 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Also consider if we're sitting at 11 and Devin White, Jawaan Taylor, and Jonah Williams (among others) are on the board with 2 picks to go, we are guaranteed one of the three prospects we'd be pretty happy with. There is no need to trade up. I get what you're trying to do. We just aren't the team, especially in this scenario you laid out.

Stranger things have happened, by far, but I totally understand your view. I'll change it.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

#14. ATLANTA: Rashaan Gary, DE, Michigan

Why you do this to me bro i thought we were friends :(  It's a hard pass for me i'd rather have Wilkins, Ford, Lawrence, or Sweat in that order.  I am not a fan of Gary that mofo is way to lazy and inconsistent for me.  I get the same feelings about him as i did Anderson who we took early at DE as well.