FINAL! Mock.

Suffering_Bills

6 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

I'll take it. My preference for the Lions would be TJ Hockenson, but Greedy is a good fit at a (likely) position of need.

I'd rather Devin White or Ed Oliver in that spot. LB is an important role in the MP defense. We had terrible production in pass coverage from that group. I'd rather take one of the best players in the draft at a key position in the top 10. TE's usually need time to develop and can be found in rounds 2-4 fairly easily.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Tell me what you think of your pick now.

They won't be taking Devin White. He's redundant with Jarrad Davis, they need a LB that can also play on the edge, not a true off-ball LB. They also don't need to address LB in the 1st, they have Christian Jones who can fill the spot for this season if they need him to. A 3rd round pick would be more likely at LB. If Josh Allen were available, that would change things, but he isn't in this mock. Trading down is that they would likely do if the board fell that way. If no trade option were present they would probably take Jonah Williams to play RG to fill one of their two pressing needs, following the trend of spending their first pick on a need at a position that takes 100% of the snaps. TE would be the round 2 pick, another pressing need but at a position that doesn't take 100% of the snaps. 

#14. ATLANTA: Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State.  - I'll take it for the Falcons he is the best DE in this draft and top 10 value after Bosa.   I would prefer Oliver or Wilkins but neither fell to us so we take the next best thing we can get at a position of need.   I see Sweat as a better player then ferrell and burns so im cool with im at 14 over those guys. 

The other players i would look at for 14 would be Dexter Lawrence,  any of the 4 OT's  Dillard, Taylor, Ford, Williams. and maybe Ferrell but he would be my last choice even though i like him still. 

16 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

#14. ATLANTA: Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State.  - I'll take it for the Falcons he is the best DE in this draft and top 10 value after Bosa.   I would prefer Oliver or Wilkins but neither fell to us so we take the next best thing we can get at a position of need.   I see Sweat as a better player then ferrell and burns so im cool with im at 14 over those guys. 

The other players i would look at for 14 would be Dexter Lawrence,  any of the 4 OT's  Dillard, Taylor, Ford, Williams. and maybe Ferrell but he would be my last choice even though i like him still. 

Thanks, boss. B|