Which Wide Receivers make the roster?

pwny

16 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

U forgot about Thompson's ability to play slot. 

Sjb ran a 4.61 at the combine and a 4.45 at his pro day. 

He's not a quick or fast player though. 

In any case, I think maintaining proper depth of DBs is probably more important than keeping an extra bottom of roster WR. Unless you think both these fringe guys are going to become real impact players. Which I'm skeptical of. 

On 8/27/2017 at 10:43 PM, Tugboat said:

He's not a quick or fast player though. 

In any case, I think maintaining proper depth of DBs is probably more important than keeping an extra bottom of roster WR. Unless you think both these fringe guys are going to become real impact players. Which I'm skeptical of. 

have u not watched Wynn much?  if he was taller hed be talked about more.  i mean i know hes only 5 foot 6 170 soaking wet but clearly Wynn has some Good Skills and has balled out in camp. 

On 2017-09-01 at 9:09 PM, LinderFournette said:

have u not watched Wynn much?  if he was taller hed be talked about more.  i mean i know hes only 5 foot 6 170 soaking wet but clearly Wynn has some Good Skills and has balled out in camp. 

Was talking about SJB there???

unless you're talking about the fringe WR comment. Which I stand by. The odds Wynn amounts to any kind of impact player are astronomically long. 

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

It'd be nice to do something smart and lock up A-Rob long term soon....

we are gonna lose one of Arob, Telvin, Lee probably.

Yeah, maybe even two depending on the whole WLB situation. I really hate that we don't value that position, Telvin is such a special player...we can't just let high end players (regardless of position) walk out the door. 

Plus I have his jersey, so...

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, maybe even two depending on the whole WLB situation. I really hate that we don't value that position, Telvin is such a special player...we can't just let high end players (regardless of position) walk out the door. 

Plus I have his jersey, so...

How can we not afford them? We aren't paying a ton for QB. Letting Lee walk isn't the worst thing in the world even though he is the cheapest of the 3

Archived