Ravens extend CB Tavon Young for further 3yrs $26m

AFlaccoSeagulls

that's why you try to extend early, before you basically hand the player all leverage.imo at least.

Stanley should absolutely be extended soonest possible before they put themselves in a position where they have to pay him top market value.
guy is underrated, he gets dinged up but mostly plays through it. started 15 games he last 2 seasons, but comes of his statistically worst season so you buy low now imo.

stanley.png

On 2/25/2019 at 6:14 AM, berlin calling said:

that's why you try to extend early, before you basically hand the player all leverage.imo at least.

Stanley should absolutely be extended soonest possible before they put themselves in a position where they have to pay him top market value.
guy is underrated, he gets dinged up but mostly plays through it. started 15 games he last 2 seasons, but comes of his statistically worst season so you buy low now imo.

stanley.png

Those are great stats in my eyes. Sacks were up, but I believe some were the QBs fault for holding the ball long. Could be wrong 

Id like Stanley to be next. We have two young corners locked up for a few years. Then we would have two solid tackles. Core positions 

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

and don't forget the team MVP Tucker. he needs to be extended right now. 6 years / 5per, no questions asked.

They probably look at Stanley first, or at least that's what I'd do. I could see them franchising J-Tuck then moving in for the kill contract later.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

They probably look at Stanley first, or at least that's what I'd do. I could see them franchising J-Tuck then moving in for the kill contract later.

i am with you on Stanley as mentioned earlier,  needs to be extended soonest possible now that you can still buy low so to speak.

Archived