You all are slacking : Browns sign Jaelen strong

mistakey

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

My mindset is, if we are expecting the 4th thru 6th WR to be huge parts of our offense. Something drastically happen to our other playmakers.  Literally the Landry Callaway Higgins Njoku Chubb Duke (hunt) #2 TE (maybe) should play a more vital role for the offense than WR #4, 5, and 6. Go get me the guy who wins a competition. Now I wouldn’t mind the Browns going out and say get a legit #1 type guy but im not going to care really who the back end of the WR group. Hell, go get Braxton Miller and see what he can do with Henry. Get some of the best athletes you can find for the positions or get the guys who flamed out with their former team and see if they can put it together here. Let the strong survivor literally and figuratively 

51U3sUiFxkL.jpg

We are in lockstep with the thinking process on this one :D

7 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Also, I give Strong a less than 1% chance to make the roster, so no need to worry about who's spot he's taking.

Suspension issues: check

Coming off an ACL tear: check

Bust at his first stop: check

Bust at his second stop: check

Sat out last year: check

That's a lot of checks in the wrong column.

Exactly. Have yourself a virtual football.

21 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jaelen Strong has been out of football, no? He's a camp body, not a long-term solution. This doesn't affect Breshad Perriman's status at all.

I want  to see a free agent and draft bust training camp signing deathmatch between him and Kevin White. Loser gets cut. Winner signs minimum deal as our #4 or #5 WR.

13 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

should we be excited or nah

Yes.

11 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Why are mods and mod impersonators always yelling?

I'd never yell at you.

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jaelen Strong has been out of football, no? He's a camp body, not a long-term solution. This doesn't affect Breshad Perriman's status at all.

Jaelen 💪 is gonna go off this year.

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I want  to see a free agent and draft bust training camp signing deathmatch between him and Kevin White. Loser gets cut. Winner signs minimum deal as our #4 or #5 WR.

I'd be down for that. I think White is better than Strong...marginally. Never was a big fan of either, but definitely on team White if this happened.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I really just want to draft a couple guys. I much prefer the shiny new toy. I'm cool with giving Strong a shot - call it what you will, the man has quite a tendency for scoring TD's when he gets the ball in his hands.

But I think they can find some excellent talent in this class in the middle rounds.

What round do you think Jalen Hurd wi be taken? 3rd?

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

What round do you think Jalen Hurd wi be taken? 3rd?

Let's see how he tests next week. That will be a massive indicator of where he could fall, IMO. There are just so many questions surrounding him with the athleticism, as well as how everyone else does. That's going to have a major impact on it.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, mistakey said:

Everyone said the same thing about perriman sans the injury and 1 g suspension after he signed.  Rumors have it perriman will get more than we think.  

Perriman has earned a contract, and he was a longshot.

Strong faces longer odds to make the team than Perriman did, and longer still replacing proven production.

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Perriman has earned a contract, and he was a longshot.

Strong faces longer odds to make the team than Perriman did, and longer still replacing proven production.

I’m still not convinced perriman does- he had 310 yards and 2 touchdowns.  Baker mayfield is gonna make a bunch of breshad perrimans 

Archived