Gerald McCoy isn't going anywhere

bucsfan333

Bucs coach Bruce Arians and his staff have evaluated McCoy’s performance and believe he will be a good fit in the 3-4 scheme under defensive coordinator Todd Bowles.

There goes the idea of Ed Oliver in the first. And if Kwon does get resigned, White is out of the picture as well.

31 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Im convinced we are going to go with the best EDGE player available at #5. 

Or move back...

I think they'll wait and see if one of Allen, Bosa or Williams slips to to us. If not, I think we're moving down given our needs and the drop off after those 3 talent wise...

Mixed emotions.  On one hand, regime changes usually result in good players being cut with this team.  I believed a lot of the issues the last 2 yrs were coaching, sure looks like the new staff agrees.    Kwon and Hump are gone.  Trade Brate?  Devin White makes so much sense now, pretty crazy.  Allen, Unrein, and Gholston are history.

16 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Mixed emotions.  On one hand, regime changes usually result in good players being cut with this team.  I believed a lot of the issues the last 2 yrs were coaching, sure looks like the new staff agrees.    Kwon and Hump are gone.  Trade Brate?  Devin White makes so much sense now, pretty crazy.  Allen, Unrein, and Gholston are history.

if we lose Humphries I am going to be quite upset

at the beginning of last year I assumed Hump was just going to be phased out , but he proved to be very valuable

if we don't notice that then we aren't doing a good job of recognizing talent

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hump is gonna go be a 120 catch WR in New England.

this would legit happen I have no doubt in my mind, he would be the new Wes Welker

DJax should be moved

Brate in all honesty SHOULD be moved because hes excess

McCoy should be moved , but keeping him is good for the team, and in all honesty , after the way we did Lynch, Sapp, and Brooks dirty, I think it would be good to do right by one of our great players

and if we go after Devin white im going to be upset too, we don't need  to draft a  LB in the top 5

54 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

and if we go after Devin white im going to be upset too, we don't need  to draft a  LB in the top 5

Even if he has a Derwin James type impact?

We'd draft him to attack. He'd be blitzing and shooting gaps in the run game almost every snap.

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

we could get Devin Bush and have almost the same thing a whole round later

😬

I'm not as high on Bush. He seems like more of a trail and tackle type LB. I think he'd be a good WLB in a 4/3. But I wouldn't want to put him in the middle of a 3/4.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

😬

I'm not as high on Bush. He seems like more of a trail and tackle type LB. I think he'd be a good WLB in a 4/3. But I wouldn't want to put him in the middle of a 3/4.

He shoots gaps just as well as any LB in this draft

I just hope we get CJ Mosely

if not , im fine taking white as long as we trade down to like 8-12 range , I just think there is way to much DLine talent to be drafting a LB that high

if we miss out on Bosa, Quinnen , Allen , and Gary   , then I wouldn't be as mad but  I still think people are going to trade up for a QB and we will be able to get a guy like White a little later than 5

Archived