Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I would have freaking loved to do the Ogletree trade. Add some serious speed and skill to our D. Too bad.

The speed yeah, the skill...ehh

Al these guys are getting ofgloaded for a reason.

Quinn is a one trick pony with a high cap number, Bennett imo is a trash person and not someone i want on the team, Ogletree lives off a 1st round pedigree, athleticism, and the occasional splash play to make up for how terrible he is against the run and as a pass rusher.

Im good with passing on all of them.

We're not in a position to trade picks for expensive vets. We don't have a ton of cap room anymore and we need cheap contributors on rookie contracts to improve our depth. I don't know if Ogletree is any good but i'm sure we can't afford a 10M/Y LB.

I just don't see how these teams with not a lot of cap and a team like the eagles that's way over the cap is making all these moves,Mean while back in Oakland "Pin drop" I know we got to play things smart and got to pay mack but at least start cutting off some of the dead weight

I'm not saying we in rebuilt mode but some things got to get fix around here the roof is leaking if we wait to long its gonna collapse.It seems like everybody got paid and went relax mode Carr ,Crabtree,Irvin,Smith,Amerson,Osemele,Jackson,Penn the only person i saw that earned there play check was Rodney Hudson.

Damn near every draft pick rehabbing from a injury and thats going all the back to 2013 Hayden,Menelik,murray the list goes on and on Edwards,Walford,Ball,Joseph,Ward,Calhon,Cooper,Conley,Obi,Vanderdoes,Lee and I'm pretty sure i miss some others my god this look like a rehab facility lol.I'm not gonna hit the panic button yet but a lot of things gonna have to change in Oakland  P.s sorry i just had to get that off my chest 

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Please be Lynch lol. But seriously.... intriguing. He's a bay area guy so wonder what he knows. What player would be a surprise?

Crab/Lynch/Penn have been talked about before. Maybe a TE (Cook/Lee)? I’d be against the move but it would be a surprise. 

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jesus Evans got overpaid. Not good for us with Cooper coming up soon. 

Yeah we should jump on Robinson now and 5th year/franchise Cooper until no dead money on Robinson.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Sad day. 

I would have loved him, but honestly he is a slot guy primarily. Gruden has come out and said Cooper is best in the slot and will be a major focal point of our O. It makes sense why we didn't go after him tbh.

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I would have loved him, but honestly he is a slot guy primarily. Gruden has come out and said Cooper is best in the slot and will be a major focal point of our O. It makes sense why we didn't go after him tbh.

I meant sad day going to the Browns. But I agree. This WR class is weak though so hope the Raiders have a plan in FA.

Archived