Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I meant sad day going to the Browns. But I agree. This WR class is weak though so hope the Raiders have a plan in FA.

There's a lot of size though. That's one thing the  Raiders have lacked is a big guy to win in the Redzone.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I meant sad day going to the Browns. But I agree. This WR class is weak though so hope the Raiders have a plan in FA.

Browns going to be better this year if they do what I think they are, and that's take Barkley #1 and sign A.J. McCarron.

Josh Gordan, Jarvis Landry, and Corey Coleman... Just saw this Browns trade for Taylor.

DX4iarPW4AE-hDf.jpg:large

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Link? Can't see that with 6 mil dead money against the cap. 

This is all I could find on it but it really doesn't hold much weight, trade maybe but release I don't see even a trade will be hard,somebody hit Hue Jackson phone up ???

This is a very uninspiring beginning to the offseason. Not many exciting moves or rumors. I prob would take hundley over ej and cook though. Just not hearing what I want to hear yet. Are we even going to try for an impactful defensive player? Maybe we are one of the few teams playing by the rules with legal tampering? Who knows?

I can’t imagine Jackson getting cut as it would cost us $6m in dead money. If it’s anyone from the OL it would be more likely to be KO given his cap hit is $10:5m this year but bit $0 in dead money if we cut him. 

10 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

This is all I could find on it but it really doesn't hold much weight, trade maybe but release I don't see even a trade will be hard,somebody hit Hue Jackson phone up ???

Blogger foraging with click bait. Gabe Jackson has trade value even with his contract if the Raiders wanted to unload him. 

Archived