Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And dear god, please don't let the Chiefs sign Sammy Watkins. Read that they have interests in him.

Can you imagine trying to stop Watkins, Hill, Kelce and Hunt with Mahomes playmaking ability? Sheesh

He's got to make it to the field first. Whats the saying? "Hurt guys are always hurt."

It looks like games against KC are just going to be track meets now.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Meh.... McVey couldn't get much out of him after they gave up a 2nd to get him. He's talented, but not a guy who you fear going up against IMO.

Not alone, but he won't be alone in KC.

Hill, Watkins on the outside, Kelce and Hunt in the middle looks dangerous with Mahomes...

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

The reported $9 million per year seems excessive. Can't imagine what Bradham will get.

i like him but 9 mill.. sheesh. raiders will be getting 2nd tier guys at this rate.

The money being thrown around is crazy. Especially because the top end of free agents available aren't elite guys. It'll be interesting to look around two years from now and see how many of these guys are worth the money thrown at them. I'd guess one or two.

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

The money being thrown around is crazy. Especially because the top end of free agents available aren't elite guys. It'll be interesting to look around two years from now and see how many of these guys are worth the money thrown at them. I'd guess one or two.

Guys get paid. It’s the trend in the NFL. if you are marginally good some team is going to overpay. This is why i wasn’t concerned about Carr’s contract, because in a year or so someone else is going to break that record and then his contract will look like a deal. 

11 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Jets throwing a kid of money around. Probably a bit full of themselves after coming back from a very poor start to the season.

Probably. I mean. They thought Cousins would sign with them....which imo would make zero sense for him. Then they had to do something to wash that taste out of their mouth

Archived