Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

With all these QBs being pushed up in the draft, I think the Broncos will get either Chubb or Barkley. 

Out of the two, I think i'd rather them take Chubb. Hes gonna be a great player but I dont see a superstar when I watch him. Barkley though...is Marshall Faulk Jr. Imagine having to deal with him, Hunt and Gordon for the next 3-5 years

10 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

With all these QBs being pushed up in the draft, I think the Broncos will get either Chubb or Barkley. 

Out of the two, I think i'd rather them take Chubb. Hes gonna be a great player but I dont see a superstar when I watch him. Barkley though...is Marshall Faulk Jr. Imagine having to deal with him, Hunt and Gordon for the next 3-5 years

Dude I've been thinking the same.  I hope they trade down, but they won't.  Would prefer they go with Nelson.  We're proof you can be a bad team even with good guards lol.

9 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yeah, that is not a fun exercise. We'd better draft DT or MLB because those are are weakest positions  on D after FA and the ones most counted on to stop the run.

9 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Would you rather deal with a Miller/Chubb 1-2 punch with the Raiders weakness at tackle? 

Honestly it’s all bad. 

9 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Dude I've been thinking the same.  I hope they trade down, but they won't.  Would prefer they go with Nelson.  We're proof you can be a bad team even with good guards lol.

They have to go QB no? They can't rely on journey man Keenum to take them far. 

35 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Elway has totally mismanaged the QB position outside of Manning. It wouldn’t shock me if they passed on a QB. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I thought the pretense I was responding to was QBs going 1234. But I could see someone passing on one of these QBs for Barkley or Chubb. The Giants might. Then again their relationship with Eli is strange to begin with

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who here is still pissed we passed on Foster for Conley?

Foster was off my board because I thought he was trouble. The combine incident really put me off with him. 

If everything is true about his latest infraction then he's going to jail for good reason. Doesn't help the image of San Fran  and their players who have trouble with the law. Wonder if they sign Bowman back now

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's a good point actually. I wonder if he is somewhat sour with San Fran after they drafted his "replacement" and let him go. I still wish we had enough $  to sign him.

They do. Reggie always has a price in mind. he's not going to overpay for an aging MLB in a strong draft class.

Foster fallout likely means 9ers will look at LB at 9. Smith/Edmunds could be their next man up.

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Jarvis Landry just got 5/75 with 47 guaranteed...and he's a slot WR who can't separate.

If Amari truly becomes the focal part of our offense, like Gruden suggested, that's going to be 3 massive deals we'll have on the books with Carr, Mack and Coop.

Insane money for a volume based wr imo. Odell Beckham loving it 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

They do. Reggie always has a price in mind. he's not going to overpay for an aging MLB in a strong draft class.

Foster fallout likely means 9ers will look at LB at 9. Smith/Edmunds could be their next man up.

Hopefully. I don't want either at 10 so that'd be great for me ?

I think it's the same with Bowman. Different views on his worth. I understand both side of it TBH. Would love him back but we'll see if it's in the cards or not

Archived