Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Yeah he’s looking at 11 years in the pen ruptured her ear drum no bueno. Niners have to cut him right ? 

Unless he has video of her manufacturing the injuries or something, it doesn't look good for him in the case. Also the gun charge is likely to stick no matter what happens with the he said, she said DV stuff.

He will likely be let go once they get the discovery from the investigation.

That will put MLB squarely in the niners sights. They could go after Bowman again or grab one of our targets in the draft.

3 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Can’t Reggie just go to settings and turn salary cap off? 

I know, right?!?

Just pay a bunch of guys with visa prepaid cards or something from Mark's personal account. I don't see how they could trace it if done right like on TV haha.

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I know, right?!?

Just pay a bunch of guys with visa prepaid cards or something from Mark's personal account. I don't see how they could trace it if done right like on TV haha.

This is where crypto currencies true underground value will begin to shine. The ability to make untrackable back door payments in professional sports. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:32 AM, NightTrainLane said:

Unless he has video of her manufacturing the injuries or something, it doesn't look good for him in the case. Also the gun charge is likely to stick no matter what happens with the he said, she said DV stuff.

He will likely be let go once they get the discovery from the investigation.

That will put MLB squarely in the niners sights. They could go after Bowman again or grab one of our targets in the draft.

Well, looks like Foster is getting off. Supposedly there is video off her getting the injuries not from him.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/woman-reuben-foster-case-recants-domestic-violence-claim

2 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Well, looks like Foster is getting off. Supposedly there is video off her getting the injuries not from him.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/woman-reuben-foster-case-recants-domestic-violence-claim

And another victim gets paid. Did anyone really think he wasn't going to come out of this just fine? Side note, maybe means 9ers don't draft Roquan.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

And another victim gets paid. Did anyone really think he wasn't going to come out of this just fine? Side note, maybe means 9ers don't draft Roquan.

There was a chance that she could try to take him down. Love and money can make you do some dumb things but yeah, it's nice to have a multimillion dollar law firm to rely on.

Yup that is the main reason why I posted this. They now have their young stud back at MLB. Doesn't mean they won't go after Smith, who projects to be a WLB in alot of systems, but it does mean their LB core is much stronger. I think they go DB, if one is there, or OL.

Archived