Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Looks like Baker Mayfield going number 1

Yeah. I'll belive that stuff when it happens. Why would the Browns leak their pick when they have been so tight lipped about this up to now?

Maybe trying to create value or bait someone into a trade...

We'll find out in a few hours.

honestly if i were the browns id go Saquan Barkley then hope Chubb falls to the 4th pick. The draft is such a crap shoot, and QB is even more so. Take the 2 best players in the draft, and let Tyrod be your QB for the year. Hue can work with Taylor.. i believe taylor is capable of everything Jason Cambell did for us. 

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

Yeah. I'll belive that stuff when it happens. Why would the Browns leak their pick when they have been so tight lipped about this up to now?

Maybe trying to create value or bait someone into a trade...

We'll find out in a few hours.

Super reputable sources have put their names on this info so I'd be surprised if he isn't the pick. I don't see the logic of this rumor being a smokescreen.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Super reputable sources have put their names on this info so I'd be surprised if he isn't the pick. I don't see the logic of this rumor being a smokescreen.

How do you not see the logic?

If someone else likes him they setup a trade setting.

4 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Those same guys are all saying it might not happen. No one knows anything. Heck according to one report Hue didn’t even know who the Browns are taking until 2 days ago.  Madness.  

37 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

How do you not see the logic?

If someone else likes him they setup a trade setting.

Meh Cleveland isn’t exactly the most desirable place to get drafted to. Personally I think cle and Baker are made for each other plus Baker has stated he would love to turn that franchise around. I could see other qbs doing a Eli day n draft night if cle picks them.

6 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

honestly if i were the browns id go Saquan Barkley then hope Chubb falls to the 4th pick. The draft is such a crap shoot, and QB is even more so. Take the 2 best players in the draft, and let Tyrod be your QB for the year. Hue can work with Taylor.. i believe taylor is capable of everything Jason Cambell did for us. 

How do they not take Barkley? Even if they don't get Chubb one of the top QB's will be there at 4, but like you said I, would take Chubb and call it a day. Hell depending on where Lamar Jackson is they could trade back into the first and grab him as well.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh Cleveland isn’t exactly the most desirable place to get drafted to. Personally I think cle and Baker are made for each other plus Baker has stated he would love to turn that franchise around. I could see other qbs doing a Eli day n draft night if cle picks them.

Of course he would say that. They have the first pick. My point was none of us know for sure and there are tons of smokescreens going around. That is why I said I'll believe it when I see it.

37 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Of course he would say that. They have the first pick. My point was none of us know for sure and there are tons of smokescreens going around. That is why I said I'll believe it when I see it.

Meh lol

Archived